Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you gymmax as a non-Chad

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

most are on steroids too jfl

Which is the reason why i would never gymcel, at least not in order to become good looking, since that's impossible.

To be fair though, we know that some of them have / have had girlfriends

That's a classic post from /fit/. Some of them went too far but it's still better than staying skelly or fat. Though it probably won't help them much anyway.

I counted five in this pic which might get some one night stands through gymcelling. I literally heard woman say: "Damn he has a nice body. Even though his face is mediocre I would bang him once or twice."

JFL at having training for aesthetics without aesthetic face:lul:As an incel this is something you should aim for

At least you will be big and strong and gain some respect,unlike having twink physique which will lead to you getting mocked

some of these guys have never heard of training forearms either....

small forearms look absolutely pathetic on men

You put Blaha in that? He doesn't count!!! Does he even lift?

Tips on forearm training?
Im no gym expert but ive started training recently and seeing ok results, definitely put on weight.

Ive been following athlean-X, and I do this for forearms

Every single dude with 3D deltoids and abs are on steroids.

Im no gym expert but ive started training recently and seeing ok results, definitely put on weight.

Ive been following athlean-X, and I do this for forearms

Thx bro
63297 full

Gymceling as a gymcels has to be with limits. If you overcommit you will just look like an overcompensating beta. You need to get just enough muscles

Lui Demarco, Chestbrah, guy with Beatles haircut don't belong in this meme.

As for gymcelling, most important is neck/shoulders (but not delts because they make you look like a narrow-clavicled gymcelling ogre), forearms, calves and low BF.

Unfortunately, all of the body parts I listed are almost entirely genetic.

Attachments

• thk6aoxvwpt21.jpg
    thk6aoxvwpt21.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
some of these guys have never heard of training forearms either....

small forearms look absolutely pathetic on men

You can’t isolate forearm with enough weight to make them grow.

You need genetics or drugs.

Look at someone like Jason Genova, he has huge forearms and huge calves and doesn’t even train them.

You can’t isolate forearm with enough weight to make them grow.

You need genetics or drugs.

Look at someone like Jason Genova, he has huge forearms and huge calves and doesn’t even train them.
Actually my flexed forearms have gone from 30cm to 33cm after vigorous training as per the video I linked for about 5 weeks. I also thought light weight wouldnt work but it seems it did. I have a full 3cm of forearm growth in a bit over a month

Isolating forearms is pretty dumb,unless you run some retarded machine-based workout program they are being trained.Just use free weights

Isolating forearms is pretty dumb,unless you run some retarded machine-based workout program they are being trained.Just use free weights
Uhhhhhh ok then. Right now I can only handle 5kg dumbells anyway:feelsbadman:

The vast majority of women really don't care about this shit. Just don't be fat or off-puttingly skinny. After that it's all about face. If you have a good face, you can attract women whether you have a lean, well defined body; a burly, masculine but relatively high bf body; a slender body without much muscle development... it really doesn't matter. And you can't add lean height, boyo...

Forearms are like calves. Their size is largely genetic, and making them bigger is a very slow process with a low return on investment.

For that reason, isolating forearms is a waste of time, and you'd be better off including movements for other muscle groups that rely heavily on grip strength, like pull-ups, deadlifts, hanging leg raises, and Bulgarian split squats.

I hate needles:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Forearms are like calves. Their size is largely genetic, and making them bigger is a very slow process with a low return on investment.

For that reason, isolating forearms is a waste of time, and you'd be better off including movements for other muscle groups that rely heavily on grip strength, like pull-ups, deadlifts, hanging leg raises, and Bulgarian split squats.
I see, thanks for the thorough advice. :feelsokman:

Actually my flexed forearms have gone from 30cm to 33cm after vigorous training as per the video I linked for about 5 weeks. I also thought light weight wouldnt work but it seems it did. I have a full 3cm of forearm growth in a bit over a month

Now I'm damn envious. My unflexed biceps have gone from 30 to 32cm after months of training. More proof I'm genetic trash.

I hate needles:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I see, thanks for the thorough advice. :feelsokman:
Dont listen to him bro. Follow athlean X, that forearm video. You'll probably gain some mass and feel good :D

Now I'm damn envious. My unflexed biceps have gone from 30 to 32cm after months of training. More proof I'm genetic trash.
You need to eat more to grow.But don't expect much lifting as a natty

The vast majority of women really don't care about this shit. Just don't be fat or off-puttingly skinny. After that it's all about face. If you have a good face, you can attract women whether you have a lean, well defined body; a burly, masculine but relatively high bf body; a slender body without much muscle development... it really doesn't matter. And you can't add lean height, boyo...
Galactic Supreme Leader tier IQ

Dont listen to him bro. Follow athlean X, that forearm video. You'll probably gain some mass and feel good :D
perhaps you measured your forearms with a pump?
Yes,but being bigger and stronger makes you feel good and other males respect you more

Conflicting advice like this is why I hate gymcelling and diets, what am I supposed to do really? REEE
Just keep LDARing tbh

perhaps you measured your forearms with a pump?
nop, I did this sequence of events

1. Start gyming
2. Realise, hey my forearms are kind small in comparison to my big shrek body. Found athlean x video on foreamrs
3. Before going to gym to train forearms first time, took a measurement. I dont even know if I measured properly, I just found the biggest possible point slightly past the elbow but eh
4. Ignored it for a few weeks. Continued with a program of gym and have been gaining weight.
5. Measured forearms two days ago and... oh shit! 33cm! up from 30cm.

I mean who knows maybe its water weight or something, it felt pretty hard to the touch though.

I measured in mornings after waking up.
Conflicting advice like this is why I hate gymcelling and diets, what am I supposed to do really? REEE
Just keep LDARing tbh
Well, I gained 3cm in 5 weeks in my forearm measurements in the morning after waking up

so

Try the same program, if it doesnt work, then go LDAR again, if it does, use it as motivation to continue! :)

nop, I did this sequence of events

1. Start gyming
2. Realise, hey my forearms are kind small in comparison to my big shrek body. Found athlean x video on foreamrs
3. Before going to gym to train forearms first time, took a measurement. I dont even know if I measured properly, I just found the biggest possible point slightly past the elbow but eh
4. Ignored it for a few weeks. Continued with a program of gym and have been gaining weight.
5. Measured forearms two days ago and... oh shit! 33cm! up from 30cm.

I mean who knows maybe its water weight or something, it felt pretty hard to the touch though.

I measured in mornings after waking up.

Well, I gained 3cm in 5 weeks in my forearm measurements in the morning after waking up

so

Try the same program, if it doesnt work, then go LDAR again, if it does, use it as motivation to continue! :)

Temporary pump that goes away when you stop doing the pump training.

Only strength training and getting stronger adds mass that actually sticks around.

Your forearms are pumped up from the weekly pump training you do, now stop doing that pump training for a week or 2 and watch your forearms go back to normal.

Pump training is the biggest meme, it doesn’t solidify gains like a big compound movement does. It takes months to lose muscle mass gained from compound lifts, but it takes days to lose size gained from pump training

Getting strong on big movements gives you more dense and longer lasting muscle. Just doing pump training you soft bloated muscles that regress within days

You need to eat more to grow.But don't expect much lifting as a natty

I went from 72kg to 80kg in about 6 months. I guess 1.5-2kg of that was muscle. And know I have to lose that excess fat, which needs another 2-3 month, so about 2kg of muscle in 8 month and I still look scrawny.
I trained 5 days a week on reddit nsuns. Which is a low reps and heigh weight program.

On a bulk before I tried reddit ppl which gave me around 1 kg of muscle in 6 month.

I'll give another try to another ppl till the end of the year, if that does not work either I really need to consider that my genetics are trash.
I might try steroids then as I don't want to look like an anorexic girl anymore.

Imho ethniccels should gymmaxx to prepare for a race war and/or the incel uprising.

Yes,but being bigger and stronger makes you feel good and other males respect you more
You're absolutely right. I enjoy the gym and think bodybuilding is a cool sport / hobby. But I know that for the most part (I was really skinny when I started out, so I think it has helped me a little bit) it does nothing to attract women.

its all about the face

end it

I went from 72kg to 80kg in about 6 months. I guess 1.5-2kg of that was muscle. And know I have to lose that excess fat, which needs another 2-3 month, so about 2kg of muscle in 8 month and I still look scrawny.
I trained 5 days a week on reddit nsuns. Which is a low reps and heigh weight program.

On a bulk before I tried reddit ppl which gave me around 1 kg of muscle in 6 month.

I'll give another try to another ppl till the end of the year, if that does not work either I really need to consider that my genetics are trash.
I might try steroids then as I don't want to look like an anorexic girl anymore.
why do you assume only 1.5-2 kg of it was muscle?a lot of people never progress in the gym because they keep switching between bulking and cutting very soon.unless you are actually fat and it affects your daily life,you should commit to gaining muscle for 1-2 years,then you can lose the fat

Temporary pump that goes away when you stop doing the pump training.

Only strength training and getting stronger adds mass that actually sticks around.

Your forearms are pumped up from the weekly pump training you do, now stop doing that pump training for a week or 2 and watch your forearms go back to normal.

Pump training is the biggest meme, it doesn’t solidify gains like a big compound movement does. It takes months to lose muscle mass gained from compound lifts, but it takes days to lose size gained from pump training

Getting strong on big movements gives you more dense and longer lasting muscle. Just doing pump training you soft bloated muscles that regress within days
Ok who knows more about muscle building

Random incel autist on a forum

Or a highly qualified famous personal trainer in Jeff Cavaliere with a degree in I think biochemistry?

I think I’ll go with Jeff Cavaliere, sorry bud :)

why do you assume only 1.5-2 kg of it was muscle?a lot of people never progress in the gym because they keep switching between bulking and cutting very soon.unless you are actually fat and it affects your daily life,you should commit to gaining muscle for 1-2 years,then you can lose the fat

I went from 72 > 78 > 74 > 80 (I accidentally said directly from 72 in my first answer). The thickness of the skinfold was roughly the same at 78kg and 80kg, around 14-16 millimeters. From that, I conclude that my body fat was around the same at both weights, so the difference should be the increase in muscle mass.

Both bulks were at least 6 months, shouldn't that be long enough? I did not bulk longer because my shoulder width is kind of bad and I mostly gain fat around my hips and at the stomach, which looks bad at a higher bf. I think this time I will cut to 9% percent bf before bulking than I can sustain the next bulk for around a year. Before I bulked and cut between around 13 and 17%.

I went from 72 > 78 > 74 > 80 (I accidentally said directly from 72 in my first answer). The thickness of the skinfold was roughly the same at 78kg and 80kg, around 14-16 millimeters. From that, I conclude that my body fat was around the same at both weights, so the difference should be the increase in muscle mass.

Both bulks were at least 6 months, shouldn't that be long enough? I did not bulk longer because my shoulder width is kind of bad and I mostly gain fat around my hips and at the stomach, which looks bad at a higher bf. I think this time I will cut to 9% percent bf before bulking than I can sustain the next bulk for around a year. Before I bulked and cut between around 13 and 17%.
so you did multiple bulk-cut cycles already?how long have you been working out for in total?

Last edited:
Just keep LDARing tbh
View attachment 135029
You'll only benefit from direct forearm training like that when you don't do exercises that demand grip strength. If you do exercises specifically for forearms while also doing a lot of other exercises where you need grip strength, you'll overtrain your forearms.

Following that guy's advice will work just as well if you only care about your forearms, but if you care about other muscle groups, my advice is better.
Ok who knows more about muscle building

Random incel autist on a forum

Or a highly qualified famous personal trainer in Jeff Cavaliere with a degree in I think biochemistry?

I think I’ll go with Jeff Cavaliere, sorry bud :)
Direct forearm training is not for people who can barely handle 5kg dumbbells lmao. Zero work capacity and very low minimum effective dose for growth stimulation.

Last edited:
so you did multiple bulk-cut cycles already?how long have you been working out for in total?

Yes, multiple. One from 72 to 78 on reddits ppl and one from 74 to 80 on nsuns. Both around 6 month + 3 month of cutting after.
I am training for around 3 years, but seriously since around 2. The month before those two bulk cycles I tried AllPros routine from bodybuilding. com which was a 3 day whole body program. On that program I even lost strength despite eating around maintenance.

I’ve been training 3 times a week since April and I got no results my weight and my body is still the same the only difference is I can lift more weight now so I guess I’m getting stronger.

Yes, multiple. One from 72 to 78 on reddits ppl and one from 74 to 80 on nsuns. Both around 6 month + 3 month of cutting after.
I am training for around 3 years, but seriously since around 2. The month before those two bulk cycles I tried AllPros routine from bodybuilding. com which was a 3 day whole body program. On that program I even lost strength despite eating around maintenance.
so you are planning to cut again and your weight will be ~76.that is the problem,in 3 years of training you only gained 4kg because of fucking around with bulk-cut cycles so much.you can gain around 10kg of muscle per year,so dedicate a year to gaining muscle and try gaining 1 kg monthly.also don't aim for such low bf% as a natty,if you want to be lean optional % is around 12 imo otherwise you will lose most of your muslce mass

I’ve been training 3 times a week since April and I got no results my weight and my body is still the same the only difference is I can lift more weight now so I guess I’m getting stronger.
You need a calorie surplus if you want to gain weight or a deficit if you want to lose weight.

so you are planning to cut again and your weight will be ~76.that is the problem,in 3 years of training you only gained 4kg because of fucking around with bulk-cut cycles so much.you can gain around 10kg of muscle per year,so dedicate a year to gaining muscle and try gaining 1 kg monthly.also don't aim for such low bf% as a natty,if you want to be lean optional % is around 12 imo otherwise you will lose most of your muslce mass

Ok, thank you very much. The Problem is I already started cutting, I am now at 77.5 should I cut till 76 as I already began and then go for a longer bulk or should I immediately stop cutting and start bulking again?

Ok, thank you very much. The Problem is I already started cutting, I am now at 77.5 should I cut till 76 as I already began and then go for a longer bulk or should I immediately stop cutting and start bulking again?
what is your bf% currently?