Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you get invited to a club but you go home 30 minutes later

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
I hate it so much, a couple of times during college my roomates organized some party after the exams and they invited everybody to go partying and have fun.
Being their roomate, out of pity, they also invited me.

The few times I went were pure hell. We would go together but as soon as we entered the club they would start to divide in pair each making out and "groping" on the dancefloor while you're left there alone trying not to look too much of an outcast.
You dance alone like a weirdo while everywhere else around you are people making out and probably laughing between themselves of how much of a loser you look. It's just pure hell and after 30 minutes of hiding in the bathrooms you're forced to go home because you're too self conscious of appearing like a complete loser standing there alone.

Wow this hits home with me, just don't go. Make any excuse not to go , we weren't ment to socialize like Normie's and chads, its a femoids way of weeding out the unattractive men from the gene pool

sums up the recent college nightclub shooter

mogs me, I dont even get invited to parties

Why the fuck would you dance by your self?

I have never been to a club.

Why the fuck would you dance by your self?
I'm socially retarded, I didn't know any better

I thought clubs were for dancing but I admit it kinda felt "off"....people were looking at me like I was a weirdo and all around me were pairs making out....felt so bad honestly that's why I quickly run off hiding in the toilets' club. I wish I stayed inside my room watching a movie or playing videogames

Last edited:
I'm socially retarded, I didn't know any better

I thought clubs were for dancing but I admit it kinda felt "off"....people were looking at me like I was a weirdo and all around me were pairs making out....felt so bad honestly that's why I quickly run off hiding in the toilets' club. I wish I stayed inside my room watching a movie or playing videogames

How did you exactly dance? What moves did you bust?

no dance move can save you being ugly

How did you exactly dance? What moves did you bust?
like people usually dance....flapping my arms and legs around, but I was alone because all the people I arrived with, splitted in pairs and started to make out and danced very closely between each other.
I was alone in the middle of the dance floor trying to dance while everybody else didn't care about dancing alone and just kissed girls or were by the bar approaching girls.

like people usually dance....flapping my arms and legs around, but I was alone because all the people I arrived with, splitted in pairs and started to make out and danced very closely between each other.
I was alone in the middle of the dance floor trying to dance while everybody else didn't care about dancing alone and just kissed girls or were by the bar approaching girls.

Man that is sad and cringy at the same time. Feelsbadman.jpg.

Club and housepartycels are deluding themselves.

Don't go to clubs. You might get shot.

Going out with a group is suicide. Did they notice you left early?

You dance alone like a weirdo while everywhere else around you are people making out and probably laughing between themselves of how much of a loser you look. It's just pure hell and after 30 minutes of hiding in the bathrooms you're forced to go home because you're too self conscious of appearing like a complete loser standing there alone.

mass-shooting-thousand-oaks.jpg

Clubs are hell for unattractive men.