Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you finally have to give up

JFL, he's literally 30 and being hung up on by foids who take the utmost advantage of hypergamy and desperate subhumans for validation when knowing they can easily probably get some normie or above fully willing to get with her, acceptance of moral degeneracy and foid privilege basically erasing any form of possible criticism or reprisals, and is likely still indoctrinated into the delusion of the bluepill; truly sad, seeing his cope, though I presume the foid actually talking with him meant she may just have been a sub 5 foid wondering how it would be if she dropped her standards... :feelsugh:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Never began for nevergivingupcels

lol imagine wallowing in pity and thinking your life is over because you cant get a women in the west. just take a trip to philippines or some shit JFL.

i have no sympathy for these bluepilled cucks who make it into their 30s without realizing that they are just a plane ride away from doing everything they have always wanted to do.

hope this guy ropes

lol imagine wallowing in pity and thinking your life is over because you cant get a women in the west. just take a trip to philippines or some shit JFL.

i have no sympathy for these bluepilled cucks who make it into their 30s without realizing that they are just a plane ride away from doing everything they have always wanted to do.

hope this guy ropes
I agree with everything except the roping part. It's mind blowing how some of these guys reach 30 without seeing how women operate lol. I also have no sympathy towards these bluepilled oldcels because wtf have u been doing to not see the blackpill

I agree with everything except the roping part. It's mind blowing how some of these guys reach 30 without seeing how women operate lol. I also have no sympathy towards these bluepilled oldcels because wtf have u been doing to not see the blackpill
literally all he needs to do is take an 8 hour plane ride to central america and he can have an oasis of hot women begging for him to fuck them.

these guys are beyond stupid and deserve whatever bad things happen to them. i have no cares or forgiveness for stupidity

hope this guy ropes
giga based if i'm going to be honest.