Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you don't look sharp people treat you worse

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I'm having an acne breakout due to stress haven't washed my hair in a while. All of a sudden people are treating me worse the foid at the grocery store was rude, this doesn't happen to me usually. It's all looks

I'm having an acne breakout due to stress haven't washed my hair in a while. All of a sudden people are treating me worse the foid at the grocery store was rude, this doesn't happen to me usually. It's all looks
Yes now imagine being an overweight currycel with cystic acne and ugly facial features and poor facial harmony. That's every day for me.

Shit sucks. It doesn't matter how much I would groom, I will never look "sharp." I'm bald, I have severe acne scarring on my face, I'm completely abhorrent to women and they hate me for even existing

Being the best version of yourself gives you inherent confidence. I don't leave my house nearly as often these days because of my low confidence due to massive weight gain. Hopefully by next summer I'll be confident enough to leave my comfort zone behind once and for all.

Having hair is a fakecel trait,trucels are balding

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.