Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you do a dating app experiment using a childhood friend's picture

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
And he gets matches and you don't. This cuts deep because growing up I felt like we were pretty equal but it turns out we're in different stratespheres when it comes to life now. He got cute chicks to match with him in several U.S cities and I didn't . :feelsrope: you guys should try the same experiment to see what I mean

I did the same thing with my cousin. All my life people have said we look alike. But with my picture i get no matches. I use his picture I get plenty of matches :feelsrope: wtf man

I did the same thing with my cousin. All my life people have said we look alike. But with my picture i get no matches. I use his picture I get plenty of matches :feelsrope: wtf man
Brutal

And he gets matches and you don't. This cuts deep because growing up I felt like we were pretty equal but it turns out we're in different stratespheres when it comes to life now. He got cute chicks to match with him in several U.S cities and I didn't . :feelsrope: you guys should try the same experiment to see what I mean
Does the person himself have gf?

To be fair, matches mean very little.

I guess not getting any = trucel trait.