Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you can no longer cope with the ricepill

Who has it worse ricecels blackcels or whitecels

What was he talking about in the video?

this is your typical whitecel

This is not even a question - how many times are whites or blacks told they're inferior to Asians? vs how many times are Asians told they are inferior to whites & blacks (hint: millions)

Ok, someone can be a white "incel" or a black "incel"...but at least you live with the dignity of knowing your races have a sense of dignity. In contrast, rices will live in a society where 99% of the women are on team white/black, whereby they are the most conquered race, the most humiliated, the most rejected, the most betrayed. I find it funny when blacks say they'd rather be asian - to go from either the most/2nd most privilledged race (black) to a literal worldwide racial punching bag (Asians)...whites or blacks would go on mass-shooting sprees/blow their brains out if they were getting fucked over as badly as Asians are

I would kill to have an ethnic gf !!!!!!!!!!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
they are delusional
used to know a country bumpkin cumskin Canadian who had trouble dating, his problem was he wanted a white stacy
meanwhile ethnic stacy/becky were literally throwing themselves at him :reeeeee::reeeeee:

cumskins are retarded

they are delusional
used to know a country bumpkin cumskin Canadian who had trouble dating, his problem was he wanted a white stacy
meanwhile ethnic stacy/becky were literally throwing themselves at him :reeeeee::reeeeee:

cumskins are retarded
He should be burned alive at the stake and I rape his white Stacy and ethnic whores (in minecraft!!!!)

JFL at the sound he makes after the mattress falls.

Why would you even do that though, do a vlog in front of a mattress?

JFL at the sound he makes after the mattress falls.

Why would you even do that though, do a vlog in front of a mattress?
Maybe it had a deeper meaning - being in front of the bed alone symbolises a loser/LDAR/NEET lifestyle...and the mattress falling ovER and crushing him just symbolises exactly that - being crushed by society and realising it's ovER

I wish more ricecels do the "right thing" (use your imagination)