Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you become totally obsessed with mating...

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
...everything else in your life suffers. When you focus on one thing more, other things that you need to focus on suffer from neglect. That's why incels are so fucked up. Normies offer us two "solutions" to this problem:

1. Ignore your need for sex and intimacy and focus all your energy on improving yourself. The problem is this never works. The reason you don't have a girlfriend isn't because your muscles aren't big enough or because you can't play an instrument or write poetry. Thinking that is massive retarded fucking cope.

2. Ignore your need for sex and intimacy indefinitely. They gaslight us by telling us that relationships don't matter when they're the only thing in life that matters. What's the point of living if you have no one to share your life with? No matter what you do or what you accomplish, it's meaningless if your only reward to look forward to is giving yourself a pat on the back.

Then these hypocritical assholes whine nonstop if they're out of a relationship for more than 2 weeks saying how lonely they are. Bitch, I'll show you what fucking lonely is.

Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg

You're only observing tip of the iceberg

I've known of Shannon B for eight years and two months now. I believed we would "match" well at the time we met, but she was actually quite shallow and vain. She made it apparent to me by coveting tall males who had no genuine interest in her.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging painful memories. Some wounds are simply "infected" and need to be treated.

I am functionally disabled and very poor. My mother "aids" me in adulthood as compensation for past mistreatment(She viewed her son as an autistic embarassment). She cannot, however, aid me in dealing with the painful memories of being bullied in group therapy, and I do not expect her to; I view it as my own personal problem.

Although I've always struggled in society due to mental illness, my VIQ is actually in the "High Average" range(Neuropsychological testing); It was never acknowledged because NTs never gave me any opportunities to express it. They believed I was "dull" due to my autism symptoms.

Cliche: "True validation comes from within"

Breeding is the purpose of every living being.

Without understanding that, it becomes impossible to explain why living beings from bacteria to trees, animals and fungi etc. all behave the way they do. It's to pass their genes onto the next generation, it's that simple.

Incels are sexless drones, like worker ants and bees. We exist as part of society, biological beings that can't breed. Our function can only be related to to subsidizing (or handicapping) the breeding of others.

A NEET or an ER is handicapping the breeding of others; while bluepilled incel-in-denial simps, or even moneymaxxers, are subsidizing the breeding of the people they work for, pay taxes for, or decide to spend their money on (their own bosses, gov't, e-girls, prostitutes, etc.).

Last edited:
My Idee Fixe "

when ur obsessed with mating u will be obsessed with jerking off to sluts online

Breeding is the purpose of every living being.

Without understanding that, it becomes impossible to explain why living beings from bacteria to trees, animals and fungi etc. all behave the way they do. It's to pass their genes onto the next generation, it's that simple.

Incels are sexless drones, like worker ants and bees. We exist as part of society, biological beings that can't breed. Our function can only be related to to subsidizing (or handicapping) the breeding of others.

A NEET or an ER is handicapping the breeding of others; while bluepilled incel-in-denial simps, or even moneymaxxers, are subsidizing the breeding of the people they work for, pay taxes for, or decide to spend their money on (their own bosses, gov't, e-girls, prostitutes, etc.).
Where do rapistcels (in Minecraft) fit in all of this