Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you are that ugly

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Have serious doubts about this being real.

I believe it, been called ugly by strangers before too.
His real problem though was not taking enough showers and only having gotten one haircut that day :soy:

He should have beaten the fuck out of him

If someone told me that at random I'd probably go full Joker on him.

R*dditors are weak

If someone told me that at random I'd probably go full Joker on him.
GrandVastDolphin-size_restricted.gif

He probably said to piss him.

Could be LARPing, could be real.

Ugly males being publicly mistreated is more common than people expect it to be. I think FACEandLMS talked about this in one of his videos.

thats brutal, being called ugly by random people

happens a lot to me , but i dont cry over it

This happens tons of times irl, it seems especially prevalent in ghetto areas since everybody disrespects eachother and roasting culture is prevalent.
I remember the last time I got publicly called ugly like this I was walking to school and some Tyrone standing with his group looked at me with a grossed out plus obnoxious face and said "damn, ugly ass nigga"
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Lookism is way worse than the average normie percieves. It's not just about getting rejected by girls, we get publicly humiliated and its seen as perfectly normal. But God forbid someone is being humiliated for their race, only then do normies care

Yh I've been told by ppl at at school long ago too it feels shit

i will never understand the way people looks at being suicidal, depressed etc, they try to deal with depression as if that's the main problem, no jfl, it's the fact that you're fucking ugly and therefore depressed, either stop being ugly (surgerymaxxx etc), rope if you can't, or cope forever but coping will never solve the problem

oh and look at this FUCKING WHORE'S comment:

I’m so so sorry that happened to you. No one deserves this kind of careless quip. Not from a stranger. Not from someone close. I’m of the kind that looks are skin deep. And who you are is what matters. I see a lot more consistent looks than consistent character.

We are all funny looking and it’s downhill as you get older. While it may be hard, try to focus on things that bring you joy and bringing others joy. Let that be your look. If you let yourself react to the ugliness you experience, it will only feed the negative thoughts. Don’t give them air to breathe. Try to meditate and clear your mind.

Sharing a personal experience. I was teased for how I danced. It hurt bc I loved it and was out often. I took lessons for years, practiced, and was still teased. You know what? I still dance however the hell I want and when people see me having fun, they have fun too. They stop caring how I look and want to have a piece of the joy I have. Now I laugh and say I have a magic power to either pack or empty a dance floor - just never know which it will be.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: