Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When you are happy for your friends more than for yourself.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Maybe it's an incel trait, or in general, the trait of a loser who can't aspire to anything else, but when I was younger (19-24 yo) and I still had "friends" (Friends is a saying, because basically they invited me to be with them to watch football and pay the restaurant bills in rotation) I used to rejoice at the achievements of those colleagues.

When they got married, I was the one who felt happiest and out of my happiness, it seemed like I was the one who got married; When a friend wanted to get a job that he had wanted for a long time, I was there worrying about him all the time and when He got it, I was so happy for him that I even cried, for him, and then for me: I cried for him because I genuinely felt great compassion for him, and I cried for myself because I would never have that kind of joy in my life. And so with everything else and important news other known people had, but, my turn never came: My opportunity to achieve my dreams and my goals never came.

And now, on this Saturday, depressive, as always in this part of the planet, I think, and sadly I realize that no one was ever happy for me, for anything. No one was happy for me like I was happy for them...

Cucked trait. I am never happy for anyone.

nah never be happy for "friends" unless they are useful to you

I have no friends, so i can't be happy for them

nah never be happy for "friends" unless they are useful to you
Yes, I would tell you that it would be the highlight, but those feelings of compassion, as he said to the brush, are something that are always there.

I have no friends, so i can't be happy for them
Yes, I realized that I didn't have real friends either. Only, "Friends", because that's not even what they were, but you realize that later

Today I am absolutely alone. Internet only.

Maybe, yeah...

I can't help but feeling compassion for other people.
Can't go against your genes unless you experience a handful of trauma from other people. I was somewhat diagnosed with anti social pERsonality disordER, so makes sense why I want people's heads on spikes.

Yes, I would tell you that it would be the highlight, but those feelings of compassion, as he said to the brush, are something that are always there.
I was once happy for and always trusted my friends until i was taught the consequences of it later on, my friend group shat on me made me the ass of the joke any time they could and just fucked with me. so I couldn't take it anymore so i spammed gore on their discord and got banned and they memoryholed my existence from them

Last edited:
I was once happy for and always trusted my friends until i was taught the consequences of it later on, my friend group shat on me made me the ass of the joke any time they could and just fucked with me, couldn't take it anymore so i spammed gore on their discord and got banned and they memoryholed my existence from them
Luckily I never felt this kind bebaviour. Just that slight contempt of being the weakest and most irrelevant of the group.

Can't go against your genes unless you experience a handful of trauma from other people. I was somewhat diagnosed with anti social pERsonality disordER, so makes sense why I want people's heads on spikes.
Makes sense.

it is absolutely not an incel trait.

Luckily I never felt this kind bebaviour. Just that slight contempt of being the weakest and most irrelevant of the group.
yep they must of mistook my kindness for weakness and that is what made them turn on me like that, I was literally only mentioned to be pushed around with

My one and only lifelong friend ascended a few weeks ago. We've always been equal on the social ladder until recently. I desperately want to feel happy for him but its hard to fight the jealousy

I barely feel any happiness for others, but your bluepilled of years ago might have been overcompensating, trying to make their happiness your own too. It's brutal that they've never helped you though. Good frends help each other.

Mogs me for being human

I barely feel any happiness for others, but your bluepilled of years ago might have been overcompensating, trying to make their happiness your own too. It's brutal that they've never helped you though. Good frends help each other.

Yes, it's possible. The curious thing about it all is that although I would like to receive the affection and friendship that I have given, I know that at the end of the day, you can never expect anything...