Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you are giving your English exam and they ask you to write an essay on feminism

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I don't know if this happened with you all, but when I used to give my English exam in school there was always one essay writing question in that exam and sometimes the topic of that essay which were asked to write on was "Women empowerment". Just imagine you are a blackpilled incel and you have no choice but to do it.

Holy shit, thankfully I'm not a Westerner, otherwise I'd write truth and get arrested.

I don't know if this happened with you all, but when I used to give my English exam in school there was always one essay writing question in that exam and sometimes the topic of that essay which were asked to write on was "Women empowerment". Just imagine you are a blackpilled incel and you have no choice but to do it.
A based incel should write an essay on the blackpill and about the true nature of foids instead. :feelskek:

Write about hypergamy

why does all this tumblr early 2010s hyperprogressive bullshit have to infiltrate every aspect of our lives.

Did happen a few times, I remember that once we had to write on the topic of "child marriages are bad and disgusting". Now agecucking is one thing but The catch is, I live in an islamic country and the teacher herself is a muslim, she must have the self awareness of an atheist taliban fighter.
Crazy teach:feelshaha:

JFL at the educational system in the West

I remember having to write an essay about police brutality for my English class. Got a D or something because as a first-year international student I didn't know how to sympathize with black people without being patronizing.

I guess I would have gotten an F if it was about feminism lol

To know who rules over you, see whom you are not allowed to criticise

Same here, also had to write one about how awesome ((((Democracy)))) is once

Boy am I glad that my English teacher gave us vegan propaganda as topics because she was vegan to lower her risk of cancer while smoking a pack of death sticks a day.
4uxHkUa

I saw my old high school recently, from the outside. There is now a gigantic LGBTQ+ flag pasted to the back wall of the school. I can just imagine how the students there are being tortured and propagandized over a decade later. It was bad enough back then.

Seriously though that's how cucked my country is. They past their propaganda on the OUTSIDE WALL of the school and no parents care. Fuck Canada.

It's over.

Last edited:
and the women who still live from those times had a good life with a loving husband if she wasn't retarded and didn't pick based on looks and based on the husband traits. They just make up scary stories to cope with the fact that they will be more miserable by fucking chad and riding the cc then having to settle for a normie meanwhile "our great, great, great grandmothers" were making families and not being degenerate, If the woman actually knew how to be a wife and mother she wouldn't get hurt or killed or raped all of that fake fear mongering bullshit in reality the man she was married to would defend her until his death and her children aka the males would also defend their mother since she isn't a disgusting degenerate whore who fucked chads all of her youth she actually made life and cared for it and taught her daughters how to be good women unfortunately kikes had to ruin everything