Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you are bluepilled, you believe shit like "success is the best revenge"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
When I got rejected by a foid I used to like 2 years ago, I started believing things like "success is the best revenge" and that I will careermaxx one day and make more money than her and go to gym and look better than her bf/husband and make her regret :feelskek:. But JFL I later realised that you can't just win as an autistic subhuman. Foids and normies will always be above you no matter what

Reminded me of this meme.

That is a common MGTOW cope.

Someone said that lovely phrase to me years ago when I was constantly thinking about the youth from group therapy. It was useless for me.

Even succeeding will not impress her without looks

How does your success hurt them? They don't even remember you.

Success just will improve your chances to "man up" and marry a 40 yo landwhale with 4 kids from different chads and tyrons.

There’s no win for incels in life

While incels are busy study and career maxxing Chads are stretching all our looksmatches :reeeeee: