Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you are an ugly man, there will be 3 different types of woman in your life

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
1 - Those that will tell you that you are ugly in your face to humiliate you and mistreat you openly because of your looks.

2 - Those that will NOT tell you that you are ugly in your face but will tell this to the others in your back and mistreat you openly because of your looks.

3 - Those that will not say that you are ugly in any case and will treat you normally and kindly.

And the most imporant - NONE OF THEM will have SEX with you :D

In over words, ITS OVER

Worst of them all is number 2. They don't even have the guts tell you this

no type of woman tells me anything because im too ugly for them to interact with me

Your Mum, your sister, your therapist.

Your Mum, your sister, your therapist.
I laughed
JFL
1 - Those that will tell you that you are ugly in your face to humiliate you and mistreat you openly because of your looks.

2 - Those that will NOT tell you that you are ugly in your face but will tell this to the others in your back and mistreat you openly because of your looks.

3 - Those that will not say that you are ugly in any case and will treat you normally and kindly.

And the most imporant - NONE OF THEM will have SEX with you :D
3s are actually the most common in my experience, but the 1s and 2s are distilled evil so you remember them more

You forgot the 4: women who will take pity on you

The 5: women who will marry you because they lack better options

And finally the 6: the mythical creature that probably only exists in fairy tales and old wives tales, the woman who won't care at all about your looks without being ugly herself and marry you. Beauty and the Beast.

I laughed
JFL
3s are actually the most common in my experience, but the 1s are distilled evil so you remember them more

You forgot the 4: the woman who will marry you because she has a lack of better options

The 5: women who will take pity on you

The 6: women who will marry you because they lack better options

And finally the 7: the mythical creature that probably only exists in fairy tales and old wives tales, the woman who won't care at all about your looks without being ugly herself and marry you. Beauty and the Beast.

>probably
she doenst exist, i can certainly say that 100%

I laughed
JFL
3s are actually the most common in my experience, but the 1s are distilled evil so you remember them more

You forgot the 4: the woman who will marry you because she has a lack of better options

The 5: women who will take pity on you

The 6: women who will marry you because they lack better options

And finally the 7: the mythical creature that probably only exists in fairy tales and old wives tales, the woman who won't care at all about your looks without being ugly herself and marry you. Beauty and the Beast.
Top kek

You are not a truecel if women don't actively avoid you like in my case.

betabux, they just milked out his fame and money probably.
Yeah but still, he scored nicely for a literally deformed man.

This is either a case of just be famous theory or a real case of Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah but still, he scored nicely for a literally deformed man.

This is either a case of just be famous theory or a real case of Beauty and the Beast.
you will legit never find a case of this in modern society, women always choose the best available option taking multiple factors in account, you probably understand what im talking about im just too lazy rn to elaborate on this further