Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you are a loner you realize race is everything

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
You want to be a part of a mogger people. People you can see yourself in and identify with. Its not a cope at all.

Now I Understand why whitecels get mad when their movies being filled with diversity people. Whitecels can't identify with poc.

You want to be a part of a mogger people. People you can see yourself in and identify with. Its not a cope at all.
Brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: @Rapist @Acorn this is why I want a Tamil/Mallu wife :cryfeels:

Now I Understand why whitecels get mad when their movies being filled with diversity people. Whitecels can't identify with poc.
True loners don't want to belong anywhere tho.

True loners don't want to belong anywhere tho.
True loners may want to create their own pack I guess.

But life alone doesnt make any sense.

which is why I hate foids but I understand they want the genepool to improve through Chad's genes.

True loners may want to create their own pack I guess.

But life alone doesnt make any sense.

which is why I hate foids but I understand they want the genepool to improve through Chad's genes.
Why do you think life alone doesn't make any sense? Just curious. Because I feel the opposite is true, being a part of some hive-mind collective, a cog in the machine is just way too depressing.

Why do you think life alone doesn't make any sense? Just curious. Because I feel the opposite is true, being a part of some hive-mind collective, a cog in the machine is just way too depressing.

Maybe I could see myself as a lone wolf in pre historic times hunting alone and taking down huge animals and have a feast with fire but even then I would do it to impress a Stacy and make many babies who would respect me as their Chad father and I could create my very own tribe which would be fucking cool and awesome.

This incel life is unbearable. I want descendants who look and behave like me and who will carry my spirit forward for thousands of years to come.

A cog in the machine is unbalanced. Foods being evil to the genepool is also unbalance