Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you are 31 you will ascend

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
I refuse to date foids older than me:feelsUgh:. Must be 1-5 years younger :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Wtf is this cuckoldry :feelspuke:

Am I being a volcel to say she might be a tad too old for me?

I refuse to date foids older than me:feelsUgh:. Must be 1-5 years younger :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Liar if you saw that big MILF booty you wouldn't be able to resist. There were some at my previous job, not fucking grannies but women in their 40-50s who I would fugg in the blink of an eye. But they all have husbands and low sex drives so they're ironically harder to get than young foids.

Liar if you saw that big MILF booty you wouldn't be able to resist. There were some at my previous job, not fucking grannies but women in their 40-50s who I would fugg in the blink of an eye. But they all have husbands and low sex drives so they're ironically harder to get than young foids.
I would fuck them but not date them

:dafuckfeels:50s:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Maybeeee I can see 40s

This is actually 1 million IQ play, she will kick the bucket in 4/5 years and the guy will be able to cash the fat life insurance payout :bigbrain:

Can that bitch's pussy even self lubricate anymore? Must be like fucking a sofa :feelspuke:

She still has more smv than everyone on this forum combined. Including all the fakecels and mental chadcels here

@ilieknothing do you feel like jumping???

Yes :feelsohh:
MV5BZmViNWY5MzUtZTM5Yy00YzE1LThhYzEtZjAxZmVhZjlhOWNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM V1
56b56014 1c47 425e 93b1 d4c0ea3b4961

Pcp, who's in her 50s, playing a 19 year old. :feelsaww:

I would like a slightly older foid (like 2-3 years max).

That is way too old for me.