Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When You Act Really Hateful For A Non justified reason, does it make you feel discomfort

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Im not reffering to if a foid or some people are being fucking pricks, even in like gives you a slight dirty look kind of way. f that bitch for all eternity .I'm referring to when you are irritated by other factors like tiredness or overcrowded space or lack of time, and some foid slightly inconveniences you. I was waiting in line today and it was crowded as shit and i look kind of pissed, and some foid was stuffing bunch of shit she had bought into her backpack at self checkout, holding up line. She was like "oh that item came is new ha,"looking at my cart, trying to make me less pissed off i guess. I automatically thought"why dont you get the fuck out of my way you fat bitch so you can stuff your fucking face and get type 2 diabtes and croak." i just said "yea" and she got the fuck out of the way, but looking back everytime i feel like being an overt douche i just kind of feel yucky or discomfort about it , I see why apathy is better than foid like hatred. Unjustified rage is really just foid chad fuckery.

I do it all the time, I don't give a fuck. When you are incel, no amount of game is gonna save you. You can do pretty much whatever you want and it doesn't matter.

This post low key reminds me of Camus The Stranger.

I do it all the time, I don't give a fuck. When you are incel, no amount of game is gonna save you. You can do pretty much whatever you want and it doesn't matter.

This post low key reminds me of Camus The Stranger.
i think im a really bad metabolizer of catecholomines to be honest with you. get too cortisoly

You're just too low inhib to saw what you feel. Most people would think what you did. However, the social conscience does not condone speaking in that manner to people its seen as morally wrong in society

Empathy is for idiots don’t feel sorry this world is a joke