Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When will youngcels be gassed?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
It boils my blood to see youngcels here. More if they have average face or height.

Unlike us, old truecels, who will never experience to be invited by a foid after HS to their homes to have sex while parents are working.

Or to have sex in the park at midnight.

Or to receive a blowjob in the parkbat afternoon after HS.

Or to experience sex when you are sensitive due to hormonal changes and your dopamine receptors arent burn.

Why? Because the older foids get the more they aware about their SMV. This is the general theorem of blackpill science no one talks about.

This theorem explains why real live are not like dating apps, oofy doofy pill

View: https://youtu.be/zSmwof5PHtI

View: https://youtu.be/YoM5b2x5AZ8

or disgusting scenarios of landwhales expecting to be betabuxxed in Tinder by HTN or above.
a_trSFOsw19J_pioSGl1qi1uf27J9K0mI9oUGPIDwZ8.png

In the first scenario you have a foids like this. Who arent aware of dating apps and rather to beg for incel tier men attention at the Disco. They dont now the power they have, because they are 'inexperience' brats

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLowBTFo/?k=1

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLowCaMg/?k=1

And in other scenario you have a single mom in Tinder like this. They know their SMV. They know the privilege of having pussy

a_trSFOsw19J_pioSGl1qi1uf27J9K0mI9oUGPIDwZ8.png

Youngcels can exploit this theorem in their favor. Yet. They come here and humblebrsg about be in their prime while oldcels rot.

Last edited:
Fuck you, stupid boomer

I spent my entire teenage years locked in my room being depressed and listening to extreme metal. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 26 now and my life is basically the same. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

im almost 25 and i there was no hope for me when i was in my teens. if you know its over you know its over

Your genes are decided at birth, all incels are born so age doesn't really matter, chances are if someone didn't ascend in HS its over for them because they missed out on teenage love which is crucial for development

Your genes are decided at birth, all incels are born so age doesn't really matter, chances are if someone didn't ascend in HS its over for them because they missed out on teenage love which is crucial for development

Nigga, don't act like you were pussy destroyer in your teens and suddenly turned incel in your 20s.
All incels have been teenagers at some point and their viewpoint wasn't mature then.
Also, the sexual market is going to shit rapidly and by 2025-2027, men who are objectively 7/10 will have had 20000+ posts on here.

Why? Because the older foids get the more they aware about their SMV. This is the general theorem of blackpill science no one talks about.

It's 2022. Toilets are fully aware of their SMV by the time they're in elementary school.

It's 2022. Toilets are fully aware of their SMV by the time they're in elementary school.
No they dont. Tons of thembare dancing for incel tier men at the disco NOW as the tiktoks I posted above. So youncels have no excuses to NTmax, Tattoomax and leave this site for truecels. For the ones who tried it all.

Well I wouldn't discourage youngcels from trying, but bear in mind that foids are constantly boosted by adults about how "girls control the relationship" and "you will be master of the house one day". I know, I had to endure it during those classes and that was like 20 years ago.

I like a few youngcels over here

They are too young to experience this piece of shit of inceldom.

Until that day I'll be 18 years old

It pisses me off that I had to bust my ass, put myself out there, and at least try, yet, youngcels can just come in, take over the place, and not give an ounce of effort to their own ascension. It makes my blood boil. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

U got gassed first

I spent my entire teenage years locked in my room being depressed and listening to extreme metal. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 26 now and my life is basically the same. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Wow based. Same here except I’m 20

Holy shit, so many based threads today. What the hell is happening.

Finally another based af thread