Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When will you guys give up?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I'm turning 18 on friday and still am pretty unaccomplished since I never had teen love and am a khhdv with no irl friends. I was thinking of roping by 20 if things don't improve. What about you?

I will give up when you give up OP

Surprised you haven't caught the ban hammer for being underage.

I will probably give up when I've done absolutely everything in my control

I never stop giving up

As in, when I'll commit suicide? Never. I enjoy the dark aspects of life far too much to decide to take myself away from that which I cherish. I live for competition, but if I didn't live for competition, I'd live to be an edgy twat.

There's something that just makes me laugh as I type out my 20th story about a woman who gets strangled to death by another man that she knows. Her life draining and being wrongfully stolen from her. Everything she learned, all the memories she gained, all the smiles, the laughs, the tears, meaning nothing in the end.

he got in before the rule change it seems. Very sneaky youngcel
Wtf I didn't even realize he was a 2022cel.

I thought he was a 2024cel

He was grandfathered in before that was a rule.
I will probably give up when my remaining close family members die if I still don’t have much of a social life by then

You have had about 1.5 years less rotting than I have. A lot has worsened for me in just that time

i already given up

I'm turning 18 on friday and still am pretty unaccomplished
You are still SO young, mang. It's not over yet!

I am 30. It's over for me. When you reach your mid 20s and you're still a KHHV, that's when you know it's finally over. But you still have TIME>

He’s 6’6 and 18

I'm turning 18 on friday and still am pretty unaccomplished since I never had teen love and am a khhdv with no irl friends. I was thinking of roping by 20 if things don't improve. What about you?
wasnt u supposed to be 18 to join in first place nigga? i also turned 18 this year and yes is over if you are not a nt +4 +170cm

Oh I've given up, just going with flow at this point

dnr + youngfaggot

You're 6'5 and you still haven't ascended? Do you suffer from mental retardation?

Christmas day in 2028 on a nose candy overdose

Already have for the most part. For now, I'm just focusing on moneymaxxing so that one day I can be self-sufficient and cope in peace.

I was thinking of roping by 20 if things don't improve. What about you?

Probably in the next few years tbh
Im going to try for the last time to try and fix my life but it looks like things are only getting worse for me and I’m Only getting more and more sick of living every day that goes by

giving up is for chad, for truecel it never started, there is nothing to give up, since my purpose is not to conquer and establish kingdoms, it is just to try to alleviate my situation, like in this case being NEET.

He’s 6’6 and 18
This guy isnt an Incel, if he was 16 in 2022 then he just got most of his teen years robbed by Corona.

Before 18 I didnt even give that many fucks about girls. Sure i wanted a girlfriend, but i wasnt like tryhard or had any "pill" knowledge

My biggest concern at 16 was getting through 10th grade and not ending up like my Ex friends using drugs.

The worst starts at 24, when you feel the age limit of 25 approaching.

You still haven't seen anything

If you're still a virgin at that age, pray you don't start going psychotic or some shit.

6’6
“I an the truest cel to ever cel”
I have never asked for a ban for someone, it seems miserable to me

But this is too much, this guy doesn't belong here