Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When will you grow up and be a man already?!? Take some fucking responsibility!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Fuck you. I don't wanna be a man.

What's being a man in this day and age anyway?

A dumb wagecuck who slaves for an ungrateful boss who gives him shit pay? Then 40% of that pay goes to taxes to fund single moms and deadbeat dads who never grew up either? And then you still get blamed and shat on for everything anyway?

It's funny how we have to be men and grow up but a lot of chads and pretty much all foids never need to. A lot of jobless drifter Chad still acting like they're still teens moving around and just fucking foids raw while running away from any child support responsibilities.

Fuck being a man in this day and age.

Being a man = Being a happy willful cuck

Being a man in the past = fighting in wars, being high T, slay all the pussy with enough effort and dedication and dominate women
Being man nowadays = be Chad or a wagecuck

Be a man = earn enough shekels to support a roastie landwhale

based and high IQ rant

Being a man in the past = fighting in wars, being high T, slay all the pussy with enough effort and dedication and dominate women

I literally cannot be a man. I'm a gorilla. Fuck anyone who says shit like this.

U g Q10CQ1J0

True story

woke. even Chad ain't enough. a person should aspire for Godhood and nothing less

Is taxes going to single moms really common in west ?
My taxes usually go to roads,goverment pools and public toilets whıch ı use daily.