Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will we get everyone back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
How long will it take for everyone to get back here?

What do you mean "get back"?

hopefully everyone comes back

Thanks for replying. I had to dig through my emails for an alternative to .co... Is there any idea of whether it was just a random tech fluke or something else?

Thanks for replying. I had to dig through my emails for an alternative to .co... Is there any idea of whether it was just a random tech fluke or something else?
Don't know, on twitter it said that .co domain was suspended.

I literally wasted 3 hours like a retard trying to get back in thinking the issue was in my end lmao

I literally wasted 3 hours like a retard trying to get back in thinking the issue was in my end lmao
Tbh. I was panicking hard, then I checked official Twitter account and came here.

did the forum got taken down? this domain is funny, I typed basing on old ones

Some might not ever know we switched domains and will rope thinking the site was purged :cryfeels:

Tbh. I was panicking hard, then I checked official Twitter account and came here.
They announced it quite late. I checked twitter hours before they actually bothered to announce it and started panicking thinking my ISP blocked this site and other shit,

They announced it quite late. I checked twitter hours before they actually bothered to announce it and started panicking thinking my ISP blocked this site and other shit,
Same tbh.

I tried incels.is before they announced it on their Twitter but it didn’t work then.

i found out on on looksmax.org, didn't know where else to go

That's the answer. It wasn't a random tech glitch. An agent took down the site.
Agent

Jfl I just came back, I thought that the website was permanently taken down until I checked 4chan and found people saying that .is only works now.
I feel bad for the greycels that probably think this forum is shut down completely, I wonder how long it will take them to use .is instead of .co:feelsbadman:
Same man, I feel sad. Hope they find us and come back. :cryfeels:

Yup, same. Didn't find my way here until I thought to check the reddit-like.