Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will we get a new admin ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When will we get a new admin ? It has been over 1 month since Fat Link stepped down as administrator and so far hs no successor.

@Master

Shit you're right OP. Time for @Intellau_Celistic to take his rightful place as Admin of this forum

Shit you're right OP. Time for @Intellau_Celistic to take his rightful place as Admin of this forum
-
Isn't he like, #1 Most Ignored User- :forcedsmile:

That'd be a real trip-- a mod who posts notices and nobody would see them- :feelskek:
-

We need a mod who is based in reality and actively supports violence against foids

Is it a poison Chalice with Fat Link facing jail time ?

In my opinion @The Enforcer is the best choice as admin

We need a mod who is based in reality and actively supports violence against foids
-
But then you'd lose this site's Cloudflare account, as their usage agreement prohibits "content that incites violence"
-

@
Him and @Sneir and @erenyeager
@Fat Link @Dregster @Robtical I DESERVE TO BE AT LEAST MOD FOR TEST @proudweeb MAY CONFIRM THAT I AM GOOD BOY!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

-
But then you'd lose this site's Cloudflare account, as their usage agreement prohibits "content that incites violence"
-
Cloudflare doesnt give a shit. There are literally hundreds of posts from dozens of people advocating violence and we are still up

@

@Fat Link @Dregster @Robtical I DESERVE TO BE AT LEAST MOD FOR TEST @proudweeb MAY CONFIRM THAT I AM GOOD BOY!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsugh:

IT DEPENDS ON IF KAY IF GAY OR OKAY (IN VIDEO GAME)

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

IT DEPENDS ON IF KAY IF GAY OR OKAY (IN VIDEO GAME) View attachment 972649
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
Giga basado (in video niggers)

-
-
This site should be on the deep web anyway so we can incite as much violence as we’d like