Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When will ugly men start wearing realistic chad masks?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
181116_realisticfacemasks_reuters.jpg

b10394c570b9cd25c9c0a8c6bc9f5b29.jpg

This is an option I've been thinking about for a long time.
Hyper realistic masks that look exactly like normal humans already exist as shown above. Obviously the only factor remaining is for the technology to advance a little bit further so that they can start making them out of a material other than silicone, or they are able to make the silicone feel and look near exactly like human skin.
I'm sure that when the technology gets better that more and more ugly men will start using Chad face masks and only have their real faces uncovered when in the privacy of their home.
Plastic surgery is expensive and can get botched, but a mask is an easy solution.

Foids would ban it, like what they're trying to do with sex dolls.

The rule of life is:
Chad
and Chad only
No fake Chads allowed

You can't wear it forever. Sooner or later she's gonna catch you without it

You can't wear it forever. Sooner or later she's gonna catch you without it
Yeah obviously you cant form a long term relationship while wearing one of these. But it would still allow you to have one night stands and dates.
Plus you would be treated better in general since youd look handsome

Hyper realistic masks that look exactly like normal humans already exist as shown above. Obviously the only factor remaining is for the technology to advance a little bit further so that they can start making them out of a material other than silicone, or they are able to make the silicone feel and look near exactly like human skin.
I'm sure that when the technology gets better that more and more ugly men will start using Chad face masks and only have their real faces uncovered when in the privacy of their home.
Plastic surgery is expensive and can get botched, but a mask is an easy solution.

just wear chads skin theory

3D printer face theory

How much do these things cost? I imagine they aren't cheap

It's use would be stigmatized and women would come up with a dating ritual to test for it, and they would filter out mask-wearers like they filter under 6ft men.

but, wouldnt that be cheating???!!!

Lifefuel for us tallcels

If not for dating i'd use it to careermaxx from here to the edge of the visible universe :feelzez:.

Id like this... it would be stuck on one look though.

Coronavirus means even Chad needs to wear a mask, leveling the playing field :feelsautistic:

Just take chads face theory

It's use would be stigmatized and women would come up with a dating ritual to test for it, and they would filter out mask-wearers like they filter under 6ft men.
the unfortunate truth

This seems genius. Even if the masks are shitty, I think ugly people should just be able to wear them so they will look less shitty, and more presentable in this lookist society.

This seems genius. Even if the masks are shitty, I think ugly people should just be able to wear them so they will look less shitty, and more presentable in this lookist society.
High iq

Ive considered it but they are too expensive to be mainstream