Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When will this beta cuck learn

oh i remember him, when will he learn

he refuses to swallow the blackpill

what happend to this cuck? I remember seeing him few months ago and he had one of the best (for asian) jaws I've ever seen, now it looks worse

The real life Millhouse's dad.

a month from now he will be back with her. He has to stop going for them older women. you might want a smart friend but culture has turned the women into man-hating bitches.

Oh yeah, he was the same guy who compared his similarities with ER.

Yeah hes the dude to run away from his wife :feelshaha::feelsmega::feelskek:. I think she cheated on him before anyway
he's a huge cuck,this guy said he caught his noodlewhore wife sending messages to her Australian ex bf stating "she misses his dick" but he didn't consider that cheating and forgave her.If it wasn't for JBW he'd be posting here tbh

he's a huge cuck,this guy said he caught his noodlewhore wife sending messages to her Australian ex bf stating "she misses his dick" but he didn't consider that cheating and forgave her.If it wasn't for JBW he'd be posting here tbh
He’s a hapa. And wtf, did she really say that hahahaha. Jesus Christ Daniel, you’re pathetic for staying with her for this long.

He will never learn and its already over for him