Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will men rise up?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I'm just wondering when men are going to finally get sick of everything and start destroying the alter of society. How bad does it need to get before something is finally done?

Never. Gynocentrism is too strong.

Society will collapse before that happens

No one really knows. It can be tommrow or a 100 years from now.

I'm just wondering when men are going to finally get sick of everything and start destroying the alter of society. How bad does it need to get before something is finally done?
Never

Too many simping soycucks and incels who want to rot away in Neetdom

so Never

The only way males will rise up is if there is an alternative to the status quo we can go to. What would be the goal of such an uprising if it were to take place?

What's more likely is a slow decline in male participation in society.

Women haven’t had rights for most of our history. We live in an abnormal lifetime

It's not a matter of men, it's a matter of incels. Cucks, normies and chads are part of the enemy just as foids are

God fucking dammit, this inaction is fucking pissing me off. Shit just keeps getting worse and worse for men and NOBODY'S FUCKING DOING ANYTHING.

Not a chance pal. If you mentally masturbate to the idea of a violent revolution that'll alter society, you're delusional and probably a basement gremlin that doesn't know what the real world is. I don't focus on that crap because it's boring to brood about things that you cannot change, it's a waste. I only work towards changing what I can which are my future circumstances, putting mental energy to an idealism that is mendacity will give you nothing, I rather subsidize my mental energy instead on wealthmaxxing.

why not find a bettER way of life
*sigh* You be the first bud, if that's what you want, whatever. I'll be enjoying my life whilst you'll either rotting in a over glorified 4 wall cage or you actually went through with it and are 6 feet under. Either way, good fucking riddance.

Men will rise up....

Every mourning to go to there jobs!

Not a chance pal. If you mentally masturbate to the idea of a violent revolution that'll alter society, you're delusional and probably a basement gremlin that doesn't know what the real world is.
Meanwhile riots are happening as we speak. It's not outside the realm of possibilities, it just requires men actually having a pair of nuts and not being a little bitch.

Men had their revolution when they formed civilised society- founded upon the principals of monogamy and marriage.

Basically assured reproduction if you could make it past adolescence.

Feminism is the counter revolution, a disruption of this long standing stable, civil order.

Women haven’t had rights for most of our history. We live in an abnormal lifetime

Yes, we live in a revolutionary era, a sexual paradigm shift.

The only way males will rise up is if there is an alternative to the status quo we can go to. What would be the goal of such an uprising if it were to take place?

What's more likely is a slow decline in male participation in society.

Precisely, without enforced monogamy (in the Peterson sense), incentive for low status male participation in society is minimal.

Why contribute if you’ve no genetic capital invested?
God fucking dammit, this inaction is fucking pissing me off. Shit just keeps getting worse and worse for men and NOBODY'S FUCKING DOING ANYTHING.

We’ll never influence discourse under ‘incel’ branding- public perception is against us.

Out best bet is diffusely advancing soft blackpill propaganda in normie spaces, online and offline.

Stop being a cuck and advocating for men, other men are not our friends. Us incels are alone

Meanwhile riots are happening as we speak. It's not outside the realm of possibilities, it just requires men actually having a pair of nuts and not being a little bitch.

As it stands, political violence is utterly counterproductive. Not to mention largely immoral.

If there are as many incels as we suspect, who just don’t know it yet, getting them on side and familiar with blackpill principals is our best bet.
Stop being a cuck and advocating for men, other men are not our friends. Us incels are alone

Historically only 40% of men reproduced.

60% of us are natural incels.

You missed the whole premise of my comment. I'm not saying "all men good", I'm angry because all of these anti-male laws are being passed which make the lives of men WORSE, and absolutely nothing is being done. It's enraging.

Last edited:
Never, and nor will society ever collapse. In fact, we are just fucked.

You missed the whole premise of my comment. I'm not say "all men good", I'm angry because all of these anti-male laws are being passed which make the lives of men WORSE, and absolutely nothing is being done. It's enraging.

It’s not the legislation we should be concerned about.

Its the societal forces leading to law and the changing societal structure.

Yes, and those forces need to be neutralized by strong men.

Where are these ‘strong men’?
Not a chance pal. If you mentally masturbate to the idea of a violent revolution that'll alter society, you're delusional and probably a basement gremlin that doesn't know what the real world is. I don't focus on that crap because it's boring to brood about things that you cannot change, it's a waste. I only work towards changing what I can which are my future circumstances, putting mental energy to an idealism that is mendacity will give you nothing, I rather subsidize my mental energy instead on wealthmaxxing.

The only based reply here.

Last edited:
Where are these ‘strong men’?
Are you implying they don't exist?
The only based reply here.
How is this low-energy, defeatist and passive aggressive calling me a basement dweller bullshit based you fucking bonehead? Do you understand the meaning of based or are you just another graycel who floated in here from reddit?

You missed the whole premise of my comment. I'm not saying "all men good", I'm angry because all of these anti-male laws are being passed which make the lives of men WORSE, and absolutely nothing is being done. It's enraging.
Why do you care about other men's lives being worse? It's clear you still see them as some sort of allies

Why do you care about other men's lives being worse? It's clear you still see them as some sort of allies
Because, HELLO, I'm a man and MY LIFE is being affected. Are you stupid?

Because, HELLO, I'm a man and MY LIFE is being affected. Are you stupid?
Can you read? I've said other men's lives genius

Stop associating yourself with non-incel men, you will just fight a battle against your own interests. If men "win" the battle against foids it will just mean chads have even better lives while we rot

LOL! "Not outside the realm of possibilities", yeah I'm certain now that you're just another basement gremlin masturbating to idealism. It is never gonna happen as long as people recieve their stimulates of dopamine. Violent revolutions were a characteristic of the past, a time when consumerism wasn't as prevalent as it is now. Before consumerism, if your life was shit you'd have nothing to distract yourself from the reality of your circumstances so you were forced to actually take action against incompetent incumbents. Nowadays if your life is shit, you can distract yourself from the reality of your circumstances by recieving stimulates from our consumerist world. As long as people are supplied with these stimulants, they will be content with life therefore there would be no reason to violently revolt.
The best case scenario is a total annihilation of humanity, peace through nothingness. No longer would we have to suffer, no longer would we have to pretend, no longer would we have to care. Even this however is idealism though.
what a cuck, i'd be the first you kill when you could kill foids, what a fag.
Good grief you really are stupid, I meant you should do it yourself. I'm not gonna kill anybody because I'm not as pathetic as you. Going on a rampage is a last resort to a shitty life.
Enjoying life as an incel jfl keep coping
Yes I will enjoy it, Amor fati.
and as if you aren't rotting in your bedroom either.
You're projecting, thanks for confirming you're pathetic. I actually have a full time job and enjoy it because I get payed very well and get exercise which gives me good dopamine release so it feel great, beats whining on this forum LARPing as a menace to society. Please, you're not gonna do a thing, if you have nothing to lose then do it now you coward but you won't because you're a low t loser that a girl made cry.
Low T loser

keep wageslaving you cuck, i'll be laughing when i am dead at your misery jfl
I'll be laughing at you knowing you're either rotting in your misery or you finally die and take people with you. Either way, less vermin in this world, good riddance. Honestly you'd do me a favor regardless, you're my servant really because I'll be taking pleasure in either path you choose.

Last edited:
LOL! "Not outside the realm of possibilities", yeah I'm certain now that you're just another basement gremlin masturbating to idealism. It is never gonna happen as long as people recieve their stimulates of dopamine. Violent revolutions were a characteristic of the past, a time when consumerism wasn't as prevalent as it is now. Before consumerism, if your life was shit you'd have nothing to distract yourself from the reality of your circumstances so you were forced to actually take action against incompetent incumbents. Nowadays if your life is shit, you can distract yourself from the reality of your circumstances by recieving stimulates from our consumerist world. As long as people are supplied with these stimulants, they will be content with life therefore there would be no reason to violently revolt.
The best case scenario is a total annihilation of humanity, peace through nothingness. No longer would we have to suffer, no longer would we have to pretend, no longer would we have to care. Even this however is idealism though.
You fool, it doesn't matter if there are so called distractions to take the pain from inaction away. If the pain of inaction becomes greater than the miserable comfort that meaningless material items can provide, you bet your fucking ass that action will be taken. And who said your life has to be shit in order for people to fight for their ideals and values? The left is rioting and blatantly cheating in elections, yet they aren't motivated by pain so much as we would be. Sounds like to me you're just making excuses for being a pussy who can't stand up for himself.

Somebody also take a look at how this guy is blatantly attacking other incels on here and making the same talking points as an inceltears scumbag. Also limits who can see his profile. Ban this fucking graycel infiltrating piece of shit.
Can you read? I've said other men's lives genius

Stop associating yourself with non-incel men, you will just fight a battle against your own interests. If men "win" the battle against foids it will just mean chads have even better lives while we rot
You see, these anti-male laws affect ME TOO, incel or not. We, as men at the bottom rung of society, are affected worse by such laws. A gynocentric system that fucking hates men and sees us as worthless is not a society that you should want to live in, which is just common sense.

If we rolled women's unearned rights back, it would be better for all of us. Maybe chads and non-incel men would have it better, but so would I, and that's literally all that matters. If I had someone that actually loved me and had sex with me, I wouldn't be envious. But thanks to this shitty fucking gynocentric system, we don't even get treated like human beings.

Last edited:
There are far too many soy cucks for men as a whole to ever do this

@Adachi Go the fuck back to IT and stay there you fucking faggot

Most men will stay silent, however there are few that will rise at some point

The end times are near. This is probably the last generation before all goes to hell.

As bleak as everything seems right now, it won't go on for that much longer, I can promise you that much.

the day of the rope is coming and whores will hang from every post-like structure

the day of the rope is coming and whores will hang from every post-like structure
The whores are okay, it's the cucks I hate. The whores will fuck us while the cucks all hang for throwing men under the bus like the traitorous pieces of shit they are.

You fool, it doesn't matter if there are so called distractions to take the pain from inaction away. If the pain of inaction becomes greater than the miserable comfort that meaningless material items can provide, you bet your fucking ass that action will be taken.
And what historic truth is there to it? None, all revolutions came about from the dissatisfaction of the masses whom couldn't ignore reality, not this "pain if inaction" bullshit you've concocted out your ass. Today people like to ignore reality, if you deny this you're denying reality itself. Also you're speaking for yourself because what is meaningless to you isn't to others.
And who said your life has to be shit in order for people to fight for their ideals and values?
Every single revolution in the entire history.
The left is rioting and blatantly cheating in elections, yet they aren't motivated by pain so much as we would be.
I am motivated by hatred but you wanna know the difference? I'm subsidizing it to something that is practical whilst you waste your hatred on delusions.
Sounds like to me you're just making excuses for being a pussy who can't stand up for himself.
Nope, I'm simply doing what is rational and logical. I'm a rational egotist, I only further my interests and LDARing at home in an over glorified cage mentally masturbating to idealist delusions isn't in my interest. If that's how you want to spend your time that's fine, not my problem.
@Adachi Go the fuck back to IT and stay there you fucking faggot
Kys

What if we could turn back to early 1800s when hypergamy is near of non existent and traditional life without any kind of degeneracy existed

Men had their revolution when they formed civilised society- founded upon the principals of monogamy and marriage.

Feminism is the counter revolution, a disruption of this long standing stable, civil order.

Precisely, without enforced monogamy (in the Peterson sense), incentive for low status male participation in society is minimal.

We’ll never influence discourse under ‘incel’ branding- public perception is against us.

Out best bet is diffusely advancing soft blackpill propaganda in normie spaces, online and offline.
High is brocel. Iq’s me for a greycel

And what historic truth is there to it? None, all revolutions came about from the dissatisfaction of the masses whom couldn't ignore reality, not this "pain if inaction" bullshit you've concocted out your ass.
Do you have a shit reading comprehension? What I said means the same thing, you just repeated what I said.
Today people like to ignore reality, if you deny this you're denying reality itself. Also you're speaking for yourself because what is meaningless to you isn't to others.
Okay? And what happens when the situation gets so bad that it can't be ignored anymore, or when men truly have nothing left to lose anymore because of how SHIT everything is? We don't even have someone who fucking loves us, I couldn't give a fuck about material shit. There's not enough of that in this world because something of real value was fucking taken away from us.
Every single revolution in the entire history.
It doesn't disprove my point, it doesn't matter if a great majority of revolutions in history required general discontent. The left is a good example of that.
I am motivated by hatred but you wanna know the difference? I'm subsidizing it to something that is practical whilst you waste your hatred on delusions.
Nope, I'm simply doing what is rational and logical. I'm a rational egotist, I only further my interests and LDARing at home in an over glorified cage mentally masturbating to idealist delusions isn't in my interest.
You make a lot of assumptions about me, you think I'm not doing anything with my life and that I'm just "wasting away". Also, please elaborate on what you mean by "delusional", because a hypothetical situation with a possibility of happening isn't "idealistic" or "delusional". I doubt you even understand the meaning of idealism and just said it because you wanted to sound smart.

Last edited:
Never. Gynocentrism is too strong.

Sad reality.
I hope.
Most likely situation.

Most incels would betray the "revolution" on the spot if some foid gave them pussy, a revolution in the historical sense is nothing more than delusions at this point.

Soft blackpills are truly the best way to go, along of staying anonymous and larping as bluepilled on real life.

Last edited:
What we need to do is help the soy guys on our team become strong men, and then purge all of the gynocentric simps.
I think once the strong men start taking action, more men will start following suit. Most people are followers, so it requires someone else to take action before they finally have the balls to do it themselves unfortunately.
Most incels would betray the "revolution" on the spot if some foid gave them pussy, a revolution in the historical sense is nothing more than delusions at this point.
If I got laid tomorrow, I would still hate women. I know their true nature and I see how they treat the lesser like shit. I've gone my entire fucking life and accomplished shit without their fake love and I can continue going without it, to hell with them all. Fuck women.

never

If I got laid tomorrow, I would still hate women. I know their true nature and I see how they treat the lesser like shit. I've gone my entire fucking life and accomplished shit without their fake love and I can continue going without it, to hell with them all. Fuck women.
Same but unfortunately most men don't and no revolution is made without a huge number of people.

What we need to do is help the soy guys on our team become strong men, and then purge all of the gynocentric simps.
I mean I don't know about you but every time 've ever dropped a black pill irl to a guy it was met with immediate "REEEEEE"ing that just dismissed anything I ever said as "misogynist bullshit". This is why I don't do this anymore but every once in a while it will come out accidentally. I dont think there is any hope getting soy cucks on our team because they ALWAYS dismiss anything we have to say right when we say it and won't even try to argue against it.