Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When will ITers understand that we have nothing to do with "nice guys", redpillers or MGTOWs??

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
Some whore just said on IT "go look at r/niceguys and read transcripts of what happens when women answer that question (why she rejected him). the guy always tries to argue his way into a date by trying to invalidate whatever reason she gives". Yeah those guys are hopelessly bluepilled. We're too blackpilled to even try when we know how it'll go bc we're ugly.

Idk why IT keeps blaming us for shit dumb bluepilled simps, or PUA retards do

Last edited:
They never will. Their brains are too small to read between the lines

We don't try? How do we know we're incel?

They are unable to understand things

I wouldn't fuck me. But I'm not attracted to men.
tbh, its not just about looking in the mirror, but also basically any interaction with a woman, or even a look, can be enough to let you know if she'd be interested if you hit on her. "trying" is for idiots

tbh, its not just about looking in the mirror, but also basically any interaction with a woman, or even a look, can be enough to let you know if she'd be interested if you hit on her. "trying" is for idiots

"Trying" is for normies. It's the only way most people get laid. They don't just wait to be approached. Unless they're women.

"Trying" is for normies. It's the only way most people get laid. They don't just wait to be approached. Unless they're women.
tbh i dont know how normies do it, but they probably never get laid for years, and only if they're in a relationship, which they only manage to do when they betabux/beta emotional support, or just find a lonely foid, and they obviously get cucked by chad since the foid isnt truly attracted to them
. They don't just wait to be approached
waiting to be approached isnt a good idea bc foids dont have as much incentive to approach, since lots of guys would be interested in them, but like, at least hit on a girl only when she likes you in the first place, otherwise its retarded

Waiting to be approached is for Chads. Gigachad doesn't even have to wait, there's already a line-up of chicks wanting to fuck him at every moment.

Some whore just said on IT "go look at r/niceguys and read transcripts of what happens when women answer that question (why she rejected him).
the guy always tries to argue his way into a date by trying to invalidate whatever reason she gives".
Yeah those guys are hopelessly bluepilled.
Yes and they are who a lot of us used to be. Some were high-IQ enough to skip that stage and be black from the start but I personally wasn't and I'm pretty high IQ. You need crazy high IQ or be utterly 1/10 pukeface to come to realization quickly.

We're too blackpilled to even try when we know how it'll go bc we're ugly.

Idk why IT keeps blaming us for shit dumb bluepilled simps, or PUA retards do
Simply because they are part of the incel spectrum too.

Inceldom is not limited to blackpilled incels, it also inclues bluepilled incels.

Even though most of them don't come to places like this because they're quickly converted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back