Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when will Intellau stop posting funny picture(s)?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★

feel bad for @lonelycurry26 if he ever comes back from the dead and sees 7k notifications from a random ass thread he made in fucking july of 2022 :lul:

When will he start :feelshmm:

Spam trannies should be banned.

He will stop when there are no funny pictures left.

every post of his has meaning to him (probably) :feelscomfy:
Still, I don't give a fuck about about 2016 roblox forum posts about Lua array tables and mathematics.

i like his pics tbh, some of them are really meaningful

Still, I don't give a fuck about about 2016 roblox forum posts about Lua array tables and mathematics.

@Intellau_Celistic did i ever have the honor of being featured in your funny pictures ? :forcedsmile:

Intellau is my favorite user on the site tbh :feelsjuice:

if he ever comes back from the dead and sees 7k notifications from a random ass thread he made in fucking july of 2022 :lul:
If it's the same user postmaxxing it'll only show as one notification

notifications you got from these 4 posts of mine

Post until 2027

To be fair I don't really feel any right to tell intellau what he can and cannot post, it's his forum too.

His posts seem to be an endless conversation between his six or seven different personalities that he has in his head... they are utterly meaningless to me, and they way he just spams ON and ON and ON and ON with no apparent regard for whether the rest of us are even here, let alone getting anything out of it, annoys the FUCK out of me TBH.

But again, he is clearly the truest of truecels and I don't feel entitled to tell him to STFU.

So I've just ignored him, it seems like the best way for me to avoid losing my cool and making a scene. He's not missing out on anything from me, and it's just better for both of us that way.

But that "show ignored posts" is always there, taunting me, teasing me, and sometimes curiosity gets the better of me. And then, there it is... 20 pages of uninterrupted intellau_babble and gay dragon ball cartoons. And I'm like... yeah, that's why I clicked ignore..

Last edited:
don't he does the same in lookmaxx also

i am pretty sure i saw him posting a ton of pics in a thread in lookmaxx called "post memes" or something like that

@Intellau_Celistic is literally the best thing about this forum

@Intellau_Celistic is the best user