Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When will I learn not to hang out with normies

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It always ends up the same. Spent the weekend with normies both males and females and here are some cliffs of what happened without being too specific.

formerly I was very introverted and would just sit quietly and not talk and just be ignored however this last year i have worked on being more low inhib and saying more and focusing on saying little more edgy but funny shit. Of course as the weekend wrapped up my “friends” said I was being creepy toward some girl I had some banter with. Of course by creepy they meant I’m not Chad so I’m not allowed to say certain things.

Girls #2 was a Stacy and treated me very coldly and was very stand-off ish. Like I tried to be nice and Chat with her but she just felt she was too good to converse with me. She was so stuck up that she barely would talk to my normie friends either.

To sum things up, I didn’t or do anything that was truly creepy. If a Chad did the same it would have been considered cute and funny, but it’s creepy because I said it as a subhuman.

At this point I don’t want to even attempt anything social until I can looksmax at least one or 2 points higher. Even then..

It always ends up the same...

... my “friends” said I was being creepy toward some girl I had some banter with. Of course by creepy they meant I’m not Chad so I’m not allowed to say certain things.

I didn’t or do anything that was truly creepy. If a Chad did the same it would have been considered cute and funny, but it’s creepy because I said it as a subhuman.

OP hungout with females? Mogs me.....:feelsbadman:

What did you say/do that made them say you're creepy

What did you say/do that made them say you're creepy
Just my playful flirting with her, was super harmless and was even in front on her bf who was cool with is. She was actually pretty nice and cool with it but my “bros” are the ones being cucks saying I was being creepy.

Jfl at being incel and having friends :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How do you hang with socialmaxxed normies like that wtf.
my “friends” said I was being creepy toward some girl I had some banter with.
Cucks. You'd think even normies would know about the "creepy=ugly" thing by now.
she just felt she was too good to converse with me. She was so stuck up that she barely would talk to my normie friends either.
Would be nice to rape a bitch like that.

How do you hang with socialmaxxed normies like that wtf.

Cucks. You'd think even normies would know about the "creepy=ugly" thing by now.
Yes I don’t mind it as much from a foid because it’s their nature, it’s what I expect from them. But to get that treatment from guys who aren’t exactly Chad themselves is infuriating.

Would be nice to rape a bitch like that.

Try not to talk to women in general as an ugly guy, its just pointless and will dampen your confidence even further.

Doesn't really apply to men though, you can have male friends of whatever social status as long as you learn how to interact with them. If you find the good ones you'll learn they aren't as vile and as socially manipulated as women.

Foids are Shit Most of the time

Do you expect a Wonder to Happen?

JFL

Foids are Shit Most of the time

Do you expect a Wonder to Happen?

JFL
I fully expect that however in this incidence it was my 2 cuck male “friends” calling me creepy. The one girl was actually somewhat nice to me.

I fully expect that however in this incidence it was my 2 cuck male “friends” calling me creepy. The one girl was actually somewhat nice to me.
They are't your friends.

Imagine being so desperate to be a normie that you subject yourself to this humiliation. At least find 'friends' who save the shit talking for behind your back not right in your face

It's the same with going outside, I only do it to verify my mortality.

No incel really has any true friends
Id argue that 80% of normies have no true friends either. Having a real true male friend is as much of lifefuel as being validated by women, but I digress.

It is true that having a true friend is nigh impossible for an incel, unless said friend is an incel aswell. Why? Because your day to day experience is so vastly different, you might aswell exist in different dimensions. This affects general philosophy and outlook on things.