Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When will foids realize that slut shaming is natural and having sex as a woman is not something to be proud of?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
It takes 0 skill/luck/looks to sleep with a man if you are a woman. Even as an ugly obese, dwarf, burnvictim, polydactyly, amputee will still get fucked by a desperate man and yes, incels are allowed to have some standards so inb4 "fakecel if wouldnt fuck". Foids seem to fail to realize that they are not on the same level as "fuckboys" or "studs" because even if you are a Chad (lets be real), it takes some effort to get laid nowadays even if it is minimal because the average female will internally question if he is worth it or not even if the guy is a straight 10. Foids can drop their panties all day and the only ones that will judge them in 2020 are their fathers if they were born GEN X or beforehand (unironically supporting boomers in this case). Foids seem to think that the sexual revolution helped everyone but are they really that fucking clueless and retarded (Im going to assume yes). I've not once in my entire life heard a female say they felt sorry for a social outcast or ugly guy saying "we have to set you up with someone", its all BULLSHIT. Looks are the only thing that matter and its fucking retarded that evolutionary biology in terms of human sexuality is only becoming a topic studied in depth now. When will this shit hit the mainstream???

Last edited:
And yet those same whores support male virgin shaming. Fucking hypocrites.

Never, they'll never realize.

they need to be given life sentences
Ive also never heard a female being slutshamed in my entire life or being critisized in my generation for sleeping around but have seen virgin shaming numerous times. Its the same with with the "N Word" I've never once heard anyone call someone a nigger in real life as an actual insult but Ive seen white people called racist for the most mild things numerous times. These arent even anecdotes this is the real shit in 2020, the world is over already...

Ive also never heard a female being slutshamed in my entire life or being critisized in my generation for sleeping around but have seen virgin shaming numerous times. Its the same with with the "N Word" I've never once heard anyone call someone a nigger in real life as an actual insult but Ive seen white people called racist for the most mild things numerous times. These arent even anecdotes this is the real shit in 2020, the world is over already...
I hate this society so much

This, tbh.

Key and lock analogy is legit