Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When were you diagnosed with autism or figure out you might be non-NT?

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Also, what are the signs a person may be autistic?

everything is predetermined

I was diagnosed with a severe case of neurotypicality

I was diagnosed with asperger's in fifth grade.

Figured out I was non NT at 12.
This brought me in a quite heavy depression.

I think I'm not autistic or only slightly so just mentally ill

In middle school, a friend told me I speak like a robot (not as an insult). I've never been (((diagnosed))), but I also still don't speak in an any better way and the way normies speak feels unnatural to me. Or maybe I am NT and I'm just socially underdeveloped and retarded - a lot of my weird negative emotions and behaviour may just be a result of the failo effect. Doesn't matter because it's over anyway.

Also, what are the signs a person may be autistic?
I don't know, other than a constantly abnormally high sensitivity. Autism doesn't only ruin your social interactions (if they weren't already ruined), it also ruins your life in general.

I was 11 and 12 when I go in ph for the first time

If you don't have friends and have never been invited anywhere! :feelsohgod:

In middle school, a friend told me I speak like a robot (not as an insult). I've never been (((diagnosed))), but I also still don't speak in an any better way and the way normies speak feels unnatural to me. Or maybe I am NT and I'm just socially underdeveloped and retarded - a lot of my weird negative emotions and behaviour may just be a result of the failo effect. Doesn't matter because it's over anyway.

I don't know, other than a constantly abnormally high sensitivity. Autism doesn't only ruin your social interactions (if they weren't already ruined), it also ruins your life in general.
I'm socially inept and been called an autist, "abnormal", or a weirdo but I doubt I actually am autistic because I've seen how people on the low-functioning end of the spectrum really act

I'm socially inept and been called an autist, "abnormal", or a weirdo but I doubt I actually am autistic because I've seen how people on the low-functioning end of the spectrum really act
That word gets thrown around way too much when most of the time it actually just means "socially awkward". Actually, it doesn't even mean that - it means "socially awkward AND UGLY".

Figured out I was non NT at 12.
This brought me in a quite heavy depression.

Understood. I was also non-NT at that age.

Screenshot from 2022 07 30 11 27 04

I was 13 when I got diagnosed with ADHD and 15 when I got diagnosed with autism. Fucking sucks knowing that I'll never be normal no matter how hard I try :fuk:

In middle school, a friend told me I speak like a robot (not as an insult).
I got told that too, along with the death stare.
It reminds of good old /r9k/ and how I felt home with all the other robots.

I think I was 17/18 when I had my therapy maxxing phrase and got diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder (but the foid rapist was a bit tardy and rushed the diagnosis, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have a full blown autism / Asperger's, cos schizoid is really similar, but it's harder/impossible to get social benefits, so maybe it was motivated by wanting to shit on me even more)

I was a kid in curryland, reminder if you're autistic in that country they just label you retarded or mentally challenged. there is no autism in curry land :feelshaha::feelshaha:

don't think i'm ND...i'm introverted for sure. I told my mother i felt sad for not fitting in and wanted therapy when i was in highschool. she was incredulous how i could be such a pussy; after all, she fled her shithole native country during wartime, so she been through a lot. a lot first world problems she hears about, she rolls her eyes at it. needless to say, i'm still an introverted mess after all these years.:feelsrope:

@Broly was diagnosed with inceldom
please pray for him

Death stare, loosing yourself in your hobbies, monotone voice, not good at sports, all the signs of assburgers. But they say that i'm not autistic.