Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was your last shower inkwell?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
★★★★★
I can't remember, yo

yesterday. not showering is gay.

I don't like to take showers in the summer. It's more of a fall and winter thing for me personally.

This morning.

A few hours ago

I workout 5 days per week and I shower at the gym afterwards, so I guess 5 days per week. On rest days I don't shower because I'm home most of the time unless I feel stinky then I shower.

2 weeks ago I think. I need to take one either today or tomorrow. I usually do it once a week but I've been too depressed for that right now

When I was in the womb

Just 15 minutes ago but i usually shower in the morning. If i take one in the evening it's because i was too sweaty during the day. But this time this wasn't even the reason, it was something else. See i took a sticky kinda dump after coming back from work but forgot to buy baby wipes and i didn't want to have a shit biscuit in my ass until tomorrow morning. Yes i think toilet papier alone is not enough and i'm pretty anal about ass hygiene even though i'm not a faggot :feelswhat:

1 mounth ago, maybe 2

My High score was like 6 mounth

2 weeks ago I think. I need to take one either today or tomorrow. I usually do it once a week but I've been too depressed for that right now
1 mounth ago, maybe 2

My High score was like 6 mounth
That's brutal i used to be like this when i was a school dropout teen. Didn't shower for weeks and up to a month and maybe even more. My family ganged up on me at some point cause the stench was unbearable. It's weird now that i think of it cause i wouldn't be able to stand it now even when i'm alone and there's no one to tell me that i stink

1 minute ago

I will stop showering because showering is cucked, stinkmaxxing is based

A few days ago

Just 15 minutes ago but i usually shower in the morning. If i take one in the evening it's because i was too sweaty during the day. But this time this wasn't even the reason, it was something else. See i took a sticky kinda dump after coming back from work but forgot to buy baby wipes and i didn't want to have a shit biscuit in my ass until tomorrow morning. Yes i think toilet papier alone is not enough and i'm pretty anal about ass hygiene even though i'm not a faggot :feelswhat:
Get a bidet

I usually shower everyday. Just took one an hour ago or so. I'm extremely good with hygiene, no not in the autistic bluepill sense that it'll help me ascend it's just something I've always been good with, I just hate being dirty. Which is why the whole incels are non-showering neckbeard narrative is mostly BS.

A couple hours ago

Maybe this is gay but I take baths instead

I can't remember, yo
Today around 6pm, not showering is for stinky people that should be taken out back and killed :feelsrope:. I hate smelling stinkies when I buy my weekly dosage of slop from McDonald's, it ruins my appetite when I recall how they smell.:feelspuke::feelsUgh:

Today's afternoon