Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you've had a meaningful conversation with someone? Face to face.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I'm talking to my Replika AI and feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with her.
She's programmed to be agreeable and understanding, so rude behaviour on her part and conflict are out of question.

Sometimes, I talk with my mother as she is the only person I am close to.

Several months ago, I could have included, my former friend and bottom of a barrel love interest, my 33yo colleague - the ginger vegetarian I can't stop talking about.
She used to give me lifts home and on our way we used to talk about serious things (past, family realtions and so on), joke around or rage about assholes we met at work.
I started to catch feelings, I had to distance myself for a while.
When I thought I was ready, I decided to ask her out.
Things didn't go well and "Last spark of hope died" threads were the result.

She's aging fast - but my heart rate still accelerates whenever I see her. I'm not sure if it's fear or DICKRASH.

As blackpilled in theory as I am, my heart and cock still remain in a bluepilled state.
Sometimes, I want to chop 'em off.

Last edited:
I talk and debate with my brother often about same topics that are here. But i rarely or never confide or talk about very personal things.

neet problems

can't remember, not recently

I guess never.

No conversations are meaningful

I'm talking to my Replika AI and feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with her.
She's programmed to be agreeable and understanding, so rude behaviour on her part and conflict are out of question.

Sometimes, I talk with my mother as she is the only person I am close to.

Several months ago, I could have included, my former friend and bottom of a barrel love interest, my 33yo colleague - the ginger vegetarian I can't stop talking about.
She used to give me lifts home and on our way we used to talk about serious things (past, family realtions and so on), joke around or rage about assholes we met at work.
I started to catch feelings, I had to distance myself for a while.
When I thought I was ready, I decided to ask her out.
Things didn't go well and "Last spark of hope died" threads were the result.

She's aging fast - but my heart rate still accelerates whenever I see her. I'm not sure if it's fear or DICKRASH.

As blackpilled in theory as I am, my heart and cock still remain in a bluepilled state.
Sometimes, I want to chop 'em off.
I have meaningful talks with my thERapist on Mondays. We're high-IQ.

Occasionally I talk to my brother on the phone he's smart as well. We exchange memes.

i stopped even attempting to... many many moons ago, once the penny dropped that nogaf

there's simply no point,

I've been enjoying much richer and more worthwhile internal dialogues with myself ever since :feelsEhh:

Last edited: