Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When was the last time you weren't depressed?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I can't even remember tbh. I feel like I have been depressed for the last 6-7 years at least. My life was basically over at age 15 with the rise of online dating

10 years ago.

I've been depressed since the year 2012. The world changed so vastly. Music, art, movies, culture, it's disgusting.

When i was 13.

Now. Depression means you still care.

Depression started to come about a year ago but it just seems normal to me nowadays.

Either I have been for so long I don't notice or I'm not at all. It makes little difference.

Does depression even exist or is it just a meme

This morning I was genuinely happy, unfortunatly a spell of diarrhea has ruined it, I shouldn't have eaten that plum flavored chocolate yesterday

I've always been depressed or had symptoms relating to dysthymia. My case is two layers.

1. Hereditary (susceptibility to negativity) and inferior genetics makes it easier to be ostracized (humans love to crowd the strong and kick the weak).
2. Abusive environment growing up.

I was a genuinely happy person 11 years ago. Before I went from being a social introvert to a shut-in.

probably back in primary school

I can't even remember tbh. I feel like I have been depressed for the last 6-7 years at least. My life was basically over at age 15 with the rise of online dating

When has water ceased being wet?

From what I was told 4 years of age.

middleschool and high school when anime and manga distracted me