Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you were photographed?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Just found a picture my Dad took of me this past summer and my face looks the ugliest it's ever been, dropped from a 3/10 to a 2/10. :fuk: We were on a nature walk too when people generally look their best in photos.

Months ago when I decided to try dating apps (feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:)

A few weeks ago, since a was at an amusement park with my parents

20 years ago in the seventh grade, sadly i lost the picture, i looked millions times better back then.

I am just not photogenic. I take like 20 pictures and only a few of they are okay.

Months ago when I decided to try dating apps (feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:)
How did that go?
A few weeks ago, since a was at an amusement park with my parents
Did you get seated next to any foids on the rides?
20 years ago in the seventh grade, sadly i lost the picture, i looked millions times better back then.
Back before puberty fucked you over.
I am just not photogenic. I take like 20 pictures and only a few of they are okay.
I think it's my face and autism body language in mine, do you use yours for dating apps?

Did you get seated next to any foids on the rides?
Funny story, my sister was with her 3 friends so me and them went on all the rides together, it was the most recent time I had talked to a girl and in a very long time. Obviously they dont care for me due to my looks but I still imagined my self as a Chad with a harem of women

How did that go?
I got two matches. One never answered me and the other I think gave me a match just because she was also looking for friendships. In the end this last girl fell in love with some guy (probably a chad) she knew 1 week before.

I think it's my face and autism body language in mine, do you use yours for dating apps?
I hired a professional photographer to take pictures of me for Tinder. But i'm not on dating apps anymore.

Always looked subhuman

Funny story, my sister was with her 3 friends so me and them went on all the rides together, it was the most recent time I had talked to a girl and in a very long time. Obviously they dont care for me due to my looks but I still imagined my self as a Chad with a harem of women
Based. I wish my sister would be nice enough to invite me out with her friends to places like theme parks, I could of been the cool brother who let them have alcohol and swear.
gave me a match just because she was also looking for friendships.
Why the fuck do foids pull this shit, dating apps should make it obvious what people are there for.
yeah, my pics also have an autistic aura
:feelsbadman: Even after trying to make an effort to smile and look natural?
I hired a professional photographer to take pictures of me for Tinder. But i'm not on dating apps anymore.
Ouch, was the photographer steep?
Always looked subhuman
:yes:Ever looked at childhood pics of yourself at family gatherings? I look like autistic shit in them.

Foid trait to care about what you look like.

Foid trait to care about what you look like.
I was mostly just taken aback by how much I've deteriorated over the past couple of years.

Ouch, was the photographer steep?
No because i drove him to the locations where he took the photos, in fact a bunch of photos can be taken in only 30 mins and later edited.

I got photographed a week ago, smiling like a retard and with a ball. Probably my worst pic.

I take selfies often. The last time I was photographed by someone else would have been in January of 2020, I believe.

I took a picture for my social media pfp 4 years ago, that is the latest picture of myself.

Don't know. But I am 100% sure that there is a video or photo taken by some zoomer normalfag that mocks me for my looks and height somewhere on the internet.

The last photo I took of myself was a few days ago. Mostly to check my hairline.