Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHEN was the last time you were genuinely happy ?

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Me I can't remember.

Think about the last time you really felt true happiness

Runescape days back in 06/07

Before getting blackpilled on:

1. Culture

2. Race

3. Looks/femoids

I don't really remember as my memory is like shit now.

As a kid when the world still held a sense of wonder.

2015, did study abroad in japan

I'm genuinely happy when I get to be off work for my weekends and LDAR. I enjoy my solitude.

Probably in elementary school. Have a couple good memories at 14 years old. High school was hell from start to finish. I want to go to college but it's expensive and intimidating.

Yoyo said:
How is it like being in Japan ?

basically just like america except incredibly clean.  I took shits everywhere. 

people are also intimidated by me, plus you go from being a manlet to a regular person, felt great

Today. Got Dragonball Xenoverse 2 in the mail so I've been playing the shit out of it and I got an A on my chemistry exam

lanturn said:
Probably in elementary school. Have a couple good memories at 14 years old. High school was hell from start to finish. I want to go to college but it's expensive and intimidating.

To be honest not a lot makes me happy anymore. Even if I get a gift from a relative, I'll have a feeling of  goodness but it's very brief.

I don't remember being grateful or happy deep down in recent years

I'm
IronMike said:
basically just like america except incredibly clean.  I took shits everywhere. 

people are also intimidated by me, plus you go from being a manlet to a regular person, felt great

One of the countries I might consider traveling if I get enough monet

Yoyo said:
Me I can't remember.

Last year I had this one beautiful asian girl that I dated my first semester of college. I thought we were going to marry. Those six months were the only time I have ever been happy...and I wasn't just happy. It was the best feeling ever as I was completely at peace with the world. I spent my entire high school career attempting to get with this girl, and I finally had what I wanted. The entire time, she had this friend that I was cool with so I didn't worry about him. I would literally let him third wheel with us. But on valentine's day of 2017, she broke it off with me after I bought $100 worth of shit for her. I've been sui since and haven't been with another girl. At first it was because I didn't want to, but after a couple months it was because no one wanted me. I got extremely lucky with this one girl, but now I wish it never happened. I got a taste of the good life, so I know now what exactly I'm missing out on.

gideon said:
Last year I had this one beautiful asian girl that I dated my first semester of college.  I thought we were going to marry.  Those six months were the only time I have ever been happy...and I wasn't just happy.  It was the best feeling ever as I was completely at peace with the world.  I spent my entire high school career attempting to get with this girl, and I finally had what I wanted.  The entire time, she had this friend that I was cool with so I didn't worry about him.  I would literally let him third wheel with us.  But on valentine's day of 2017, she broke it off with me after I bought $100 worth of shit for her.  I've been sui since and haven't been with another girl.  At first it was because I didn't want to, but after a couple months it was because no one wanted me.  I got extremely lucky with this one girl, but now I wish it never happened.  I got a taste of the good life, so I know now what exactly I'm missing out on.
FAKECEL GTFO

gideon said:
Last year I had this one beautiful asian girl that I dated my first semester of college.  I thought we were going to marry.  Those six months were the only time I have ever been happy...and I wasn't just happy.  It was the best feeling ever as I was completely at peace with the world.  I spent my entire high school career attempting to get with this girl, and I finally had what I wanted.  The entire time, she had this friend that I was cool with so I didn't worry about him.  I would literally let him third wheel with us.  But on valentine's day of 2017, she broke it off with me after I bought $100 worth of shit for her.  I've been sui since and haven't been with another girl.  At first it was because I didn't want to, but after a couple months it was because no one wanted me.  I got extremely lucky with this one girl, but now I wish it never happened.  I got a taste of the good life, so I know now what exactly I'm missing out on.

forgot to mention, she started dating that friend and is still with him.  She'll text me every now and then just to fuck with me and make me remember her.  It's hard to explain but she's very smart and manipulative.

gideon said:

Damn , if I was you I would never stop thinking about that one girl . I'm kind of glad in a way that I've never experienced that sort of companionship, because if I was missing out on it I would go crazy. It's  how my mind works

SOMCEL said:
FAKECEL GTFO

Yeah, how about you kill yourself, buddy.  I worked 4 years for that bullshit and got lucky.  That's all I've ever had.  My predicament is worse because I know exactly how the chads live.

gideon said:
forgot to mention, she started dating that friend and is still with him.  She'll text me every now and then just to fuck with me and make me remember her.  It's hard to explain but she's very smart and manipulative.

Have you considered blocking her ?

When I was young - staying up late to watch anime and trailer park boys without a care in the world.

Yoyo said:
Damn , if I was you I would never stop thinking about that one girl . I'm kind of glad in a way that I've never experienced that sort of companionship, because if I was missing out on it I would go crazy. It's  how my mind works

I have...it's made me go absolutely crazy.  The only time I'm at peace is when I'm sleeping.  That's when I can forget about how happy I was.  But life is funny though.  I have terrible insomnia and will sometimes go days without sleep.  I can't turn my mind off.  To cope with this, I smoked every day last semester to knock me out.  I drink alone until I can't think and hope I might not wake up.  I've tried acid, DMT, and shrooms thinking it would get rid of my depression.  It sucks man.  I can't forget about it...maybe not even particularly her but just being happy.  I want to be happy.

gideon said:
I have...it's made me go absolutely crazy.  The only time I'm at peace is when I'm sleeping.  That's when I can forget about how happy I was.  But life is funny though.  I have terrible insomnia and will sometimes go days without sleep.  I can't turn my mind off.  To cope with this, I smoked every day last semester to knock me out.  I drink alone until I can't think and hope I might not wake up.  I've tried acid, DMT, and shrooms thinking it would get rid of my depression.  It sucks man.  I can't forget about it...maybe not even particularly her but just being happy.  I want to be happy.

The way to get rid of it is to find a replacement girl, which is difficult considering our incel/blackpill  situation .

Yoyo said:
Have you considered blocking her ?

I have, but there's still that part of me that wants to hold on...like maybe one of these days she'll come around.  If I block her, my chance will be zero.  My chances of being with someone are higher if I don't block her, but at the same time...it's never going to happen and I know I'm just enabling her to do this to me.

when I believed an online relationship could work

gideon said:
I have, but there's still that part of me that wants to hold on...like maybe one of these days she'll come around.  If I block her, my chance will be zero.  My chances of being with someone are higher if I don't block her, but at the same time...it's never going to happen and I know I'm just enabling her to do this to me.

Damn , females can be harsh

As soon as I hit puberty, my happiness stopped. Puberty truly is the beginning of the end for an incel

Yoyo said:
The way to get rid of it is to find a replacement girl, which is difficult considering our incel/blackpill  situation .

Yeah, I know that lol I just want someone.  Trust me, I try very hard.  I go to bars, I've hit on women in engineering with me, I even went to a church small group and faked having a spiritual revelation to try to get someone... nothing.  I use to think I was attractive, but the results tell me the contrary.  Maybe I'm a psychopath.  I use to think I was more attractive than I am.  I've always had an exaggerated sense of my intelligence...which I now think is just a coping mechanism.

When I was very young, but I was still bullied and miserable. I was happy despite all that. I eventually became resentful but 'woke.'

Zielony4 said:
When I was very young, but I was still bullied and miserable. I was happy despite all that. I eventually became resentful but 'woke.'

I honestly wish I had never taken the pill.  Ignorance is bliss.

gideon said:
I honestly wish I had never taken the pill.  Ignorance is bliss.

I am happy I took the pill. You really want to keep PRETENDING that everything is okay and good? Not insulting you if it's a yes, but still.  :'(

gideon said:
Yeah, I know that lol I just want someone.  Trust me, I try very hard.  I go to bars, I've hit on women in engineering with me, I even went to a church small group and faked having a spiritual revelation to try to get someone... nothing.  I use to think I was attractive, but the results tell me the contrary.  Maybe I'm a psychopath.  I use to think I was more attractive than I am.  I've always had an exaggerated sense of my intelligence...which I now think is just a coping mechanism.

It's over for us the pill changes us

gideon said:
Yoyo said:
Me I can't remember.
Last year I had this one beautiful asian girl that I dated my first semester of college. I thought we were going to marry. Those six months were the only time I have ever been happy...and I wasn't just happy. It was the best feeling ever as I was completely at peace with the world. I spent my entire high school career attempting to get with this girl, and I finally had what I wanted. The entire time, she had this friend that I was cool with so I didn't worry about him. I would literally let him third wheel with us. But on valentine's day of 2017, she broke it off with me after I bought $100 worth of shit for her. I've been sui since and haven't been with another girl. At first it was because I didn't want to, but after a couple months it was because no one wanted me. I got extremely lucky with this one girl, but now I wish it never happened. I got a taste of the good life, so I know now what exactly I'm missing out on.

Fuck you.

The night Trump got elected. Serious whooping-up occurred.

Krispinwah said:
Fuck you.

Why? Are you saying if you got lucky one time and took the opportunity, you would hate yourself after?

Krispinwah said:
Fuck you.

You feel like shit now.  If you had it once, you would feel 10 times worse knowing you will never have that again.

Mr Joyboy said:
The night Trump got elected. Serious whooping-up occurred.

Lol I actually enjoyed that and seeing all the SJW and media cry about how wrong they were

Zielony4 said:
I am happy I took the pill. You really want to keep PRETENDING that everything is okay and good? Not insulting you if it's a yes, but still.  :'(

I mean your existence is your perception and thought...what's the difference if you're happy?  You simply exist in a state of being happy.  There's a reason why curious/skeptical people end up depressed.  It's because the more you look into the universe, the more it stares back at you.  Much more comfy to live in a box.  Most animals are more happy than me.

I don't think I was ever truly happy.

january 31st 1995

Pre puberty (basically the 1st half of hs because I was a late bloomer)

TheVman said:
january 31st 1995

what was special on that day, if I may ask

Edit: I'm assuming its your bday ?

1996-97 and 2001-03 were briefly happy times for me, before a shit NEETcel adulthood and parental bereavements permanently doomed me to a life of misery.

maybe 4 years ago?

I have brief periods of genuine happiness and optimism sometimes. The last time I has happy for an extended period was as a child

im actually happy now tbh. 6/7 days of the week im in a good mood. after a life of anxiety and depression and now finally being an actual neet for the first time with internet ive been able to cope really well

Early teenage years, approximately 10 years ago. There was this girl I was talking to back then, when you did not have to try so hard to obtain love.

Also my childhood years when I used to hang out with my crush, play on the beach and in the sea at the camp where I used to spend my summer times.

middle school, when I was still naive on how the world worked and was right before high school which was a rude awakening and when my acne ruined any chance of me living a normal teenage life