Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming When was the last time you were a gaming Hero?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
1) I'll be honest I don't play too much social/multiplayer games these days because I don't have any friends. I mostly stick to single player games. Back a long time ago there was these online shooter games I used to play all the time. I think it was the Tom Clancy series. Anyway, there was this 5v5 or 6v6 mode where you would play as a team against another team. I was REALLY FUCKING GOOD at this game no lie. One time my cousin (had to be 7yo) was having a sleepover and he kept dying over and over and was getting super angry. It was right before bedtime. I told him to stay in chat but I would take the controller. Our team then preceeded to stomp every fucking team for the next 3 hours while my cousin was talking shit to them and they were going wild at this young fucking kid beating them every round. I remember one of my last matches my whole team died and I swept their entire team killing all 6 of them. Fucking glorious. Me and my cousin were so hyped we barely slept that night. We kept talking about the game. :feelsohh:

2) About 15 years ago I used to play Final Fantasy 11. Back then Japs and Americans were in their own clique. Depending on the time zone you would more-or-less stay within your own zone because otherwise you'd be outnumbered and they could easily kill you. One time it is getting super late around midnight and time for me to get out of the zone since the Japs would be coming on. Just as I'm about to leave the zone a huge Notorious Monster Boss spawns and I'm shitting my pants. I send emails and alerts to everyone in my linkshell/guild to GET THE FUCK ON and help me kill this boss because we needed its drops. Nobody is on. Nobody respond. So I proceed to solo this fucking huge boss for about an hour. The whole while more and more Japs are logging in and trying to hinder me and kill me. About an hour goes by and a mate logs in and we proceed to duo the boss. Then another hour...another hour...another hour.....goes by. All in all we were fighting this fucking boss for about 5 hours while the Japs looked on in anger and swearing at us in English. In total I think 2 more or 3 more mates logged in to help. We killed the boss and all went to sleep. The next day my team was praising me how we showed those fucking Jap cocksuckers and then that weekend we got to use the special items to do a rare event and my whole team thanked me for getting it. Felt good ngl :smonk::dab:

LOL, awesome.

I guess for me it was way back during the original 1990’s Street Fighter II craze I’d essentially got so good playing as Ryu on the SNES home console version of the game that my gaming talent actually managed to translate to the main and arguably best version of the game that being the Street Fighter II arcade cabinet itself.

Anyway one day I’m at the arcade playing as Ryu and I’m essentially unstoppable wrecking one kid after the next whose foolish enough to put his quarters into the machine and face me and so I guess a medium sized group of cool nigs around my age noticed this and gathered around the machine as was common in those days and began cheering me on. It was awesome.

Eventually as human players got tired of losing to me I’m pretty sure what happened next is I just played until I beat every last AI challenger and the final boss himself M.Bison leading to an exultant cheer from the gathering of nigs and then I just left like a boss. Didn’t get robbed or nothing.:feelskek:

Yeah like Ice Cube would say I’d have to say it was a good day.

View: https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

Last edited:
Hm, last thing i played hardcore was League about for years ago and i reached Challenger on My región which was the Best tier available. Sadly what I've noticed is that i AM above-average at Best and bot truly exeptional which is a shame

I play as villains, rogues, and outcasts all the time while gaming, heroism is a delightful deceit in a world of villainy or criminality. :feelsjuice:

Can’t, I suck at virtually every game I touch. The only thing I’m good at is collecting Achievements and Trophies which is my shitty cope for being bad at every multiplayer game I touch.

LOL, awesome.

I guess for me it was way back during the original 1990’s Street Fighter II craze I’d essentially got so good playing as Ryu on the SNES home console version of the game that my gaming talent actually managed to translate to the main and arguably best version of the game that being the Street Fighter II arcade cabinet itself.

Anyway one day I’m at the arcade playing as Ryu and I’m essentially unstoppable wrecking one kid after the next whose foolish enough to put his quarters into the machine and face me and so I guess a medium sized group of cool nigs around my age noticed this and gathered around the machine as was common in those days and began cheering me on. It was awesome.

Eventually as human players got tired of losing to me I’m pretty sure what happened next is I just played until I beat every last AI challenger and the final boss himself M.Bison leading to an exultant cheer from the gathering of nigs and then I just left like a boss. Didn’t get robbed or nothing.:feelskek:

Yeah like Ice Cube would say I’d have to say it was a good day.

View: https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

pimp
i got really good at SF as well but couldn't hold my own in the arcade. i'd say i was probably 3rd best if i'm honest. my main was Ryu as well but this fucking chink kid decimated every fucking body as Chun-Li. he was just too good
i got him a few times as Blanka but I sucked ass with Blanka otherwise so I'd get my shit pushed in if somebody picked anybody other than Chun-Li

man those were the days. would spent 4-5 hours in the arcade and probably 1-2 were fighting SF
The only thing I’m good at is collecting Achievements and Trophies
wait but don't some achievements/trophies require being at least semi-good? i think u selling urself short
i swear i remember some achievements like "get 300 headshots" or stuff like that. so you'd have to be at least decent to even get them. :feelsokman:

I'm still playing and the hero of my team all the time, always dealing with the biggest threats and best players of the other team, most of the time successfuly.
There were many instances were I was left alone versus 5 good guys and I wiped the 5 out alone, and in one occasion I wiped out 6 alone with all my team dead. Almost ALWAYS I am the top fragger. I don't like playing like a star, my sole purpose is doing anything to do the objective that is killing, and that really piss people off because they try to play in a fancy way while I don't give a fuck about it, they get so pissed off they call me all sorts of names and saying how much they fuck girls while I am playing the game.
Kinda enraging.

I was the hero of another game many times as well, left alone, no armor, barely any health and in a fucked up situation against fucktons of zombies and wiped them all out, and many times that happened in the boss fight as well. I still to this day hold my secret tactic against the boss that no one knows about and enables me to kill him without even getting hit if I do it properly.

Always liked the villains more tbh, being a hero is for chad.

When I was in highschool I played COD bops 2 all day I reached Master prewtige.

When i was a hero? Me playing world of warships and taking torpedo hits so my low hp teammate wouldnt die

I suck at online games tbh the only one I was slightly good at was Overwatch

Amazing thread. Brings back so many awesome memories.

My most epic hero moment was in CSGO on dust 2. It was 15-14 for us and we were CT. I was soloing B site when my whole team got picked off one by one in what seemed like seconds.

I run down to mid and kill the lurker at double doors, then run to the cross at long A. I see an awp just in reach behind the corner and grab it to peek the four Ts all at long A. By some divine miracle, they were all perfectly lined up, with the last guy in pit peeking his head.

I pull the trigger and what you would hear on voice chat was something out of a FIFA finals match stadium when the home team scores the winning goal.

Never, but i was a gaming warlord