Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you went through catharsis?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
I mean, you fully expressed emotions/did something that erased the negative emotions you felt. Other than fapping.

I can't recall. Negative emotions are always with me.

Cathar-what now?

Last time I was drunk I guess

I mean, you fully expressed emotions/did something that erased the negative emotions you felt. Other than fapping.
As I ran up a mountain, I was in the dwarf pine forest with all the rhododendron in full blossom. Simply due to being so exhausted my blood was full of endorphines. And the view was very based too (I could see all the fields/cities for miles around). In between the pines I saw lousewort, cow wheat, scented orchids, etc. - the smell was heavenly. And the sky was clear as fuck too.

In the mountains I also encountered an epiphany that will delay my roping. I discovered a new path there with many interesting views and the opportunity to watch birds/orchids and I realized that if I had roped prior to this I would have denied myself that experience.

Last edited:
As I ran up a mountain, I was in the dwarf pine forest with all the rhododendron in full blossom. Simply due to being so exhausted my blood was full of endorphines. And the view was very based too (I could see all the fields/cities for miles around). In between the pines I saw lousewort, cow wheat, scented orchids, etc. - the smell was heavenly. And the sky was clear as fuck too.

In the mountains I also encountered an epiphany that will delay my roping. I discovered a new path there with many interesting views and the opportunity to watch birds/orchids and I realized that if I had roped prior to this I would have denied myself that experience.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. You put an effort to answer me truthfully, which I appreciate. :feelsYall:

Damn this sounds good bro

Good food does that sometimes.
Or videogames.

Hiking in nature is one of the best copes