Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you spoke to an actually interesting woman?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Most of the times I've spoken casually to women it was a fucking chore. They talk about bullshit like their zoduac sign and and how there friend is a whore. Its extremely rare to a tually talk to a woman that is intresting to talk. That has opinions and that an expertise that is intriguing. Obviously these women tend to be ugly but at least they're fun to talk. When did you have last had an interesting conversation with a woman?

never spoke to a woman except family

Customer service :feelshaha:

I used to think I was asperger's, but now I think a lot of my hobbies are just beyond normie (and foid) comprehension

The last interesting woman would be Miku, she always has something insightful to say and helps uncover the mood in my life at various times.

Never had a conversation with a woman. Only small talk

One when drunk said i look like a rapist or a murderer

Last semester, she worked with me in a steak house, then she accused me for harassing her

Most of the times I've spoken casually to women it was a fucking chore. They talk about bullshit like their zoduac sign and and how there friend is a whore. Its extremely rare to a tually talk to a woman that is intresting to talk. That has opinions and that an expertise that is intriguing. Obviously these women tend to be ugly but at least they're fun to talk. When did you have last had an interesting conversation with a woman?
woman always talk the same topics but older woman are more eloquent and have a good voice, when i was about to get the cuckvaccine a old woman talked to me about her life and her family

never, i've talked to two women or so (never successfully in the slightest) though