Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When was the last time you showered?

Cucktears watching this thread :feelswow:

Yesterday. I just woke up and I'll shower after my breakfast

I shower everyday

i take shower when i have to go somewhere

shower every 10mins to keep my jawline nice and square tbh

I will shower after gym tonight...

yesterday night after I make the cummies

I shower once every few days. I literally have to go to my bro's place to do so, if I take even a short one at my studio, mould starts to build on the shoes on my rack and on my hung coats. EVEN WITH A DEHUMIDIFIER

Yesterday, I shower every other day. I don't know the point in showering every day because I don't start smelling bad until 2 weeks after not showering (LDARed at home the whole time during summer break, mom told me I started to smell bad after two weeks :feelsautistic:).

One month ago. Your body self cleans itself. JFL at washing in water and soap which our Jewish puppet masters have infected with chemicals to keep us docile.

Every 1-3 days depending on whether I feel clean or not, lol. I don't really see people often so as long as I feel passable then anything more than that feels kind of unnecessary.

Yesterday, I shower every other day. I don't know the point in showering every day because I don't start smelling bad until 2 weeks after not showering (LDARed at home the whole time during summer break, mom told me I started to smell bad after two weeks :feelsautistic:).
My skin and hair start to get really oily after just one day of not showering and my pits start to stink really bad because I sweat a lot (even though i'm inside all the time jfl) with all that it just makes me feel more uncomfortable tbh. Plus I just really like taking a shower, it feels good to me.

5 min ago.
I also attempted cutting my own hair with clippers and a scissor. Surprised it went well actually.

I think my record was 5 showers in 1 day

A few hours ago. Still haven't gotten laid. Maybe I'll go get a haircut.

About a month ago tbh. Nobody has noticed.