Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When was the last time you had skin to skin contact with a woman?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
When was the last time you actually felt a woman's touch that isn't a family member. This can be as simple as a handshake or an accidental touch.

Me personally genuinely can't remember when I ever felt the skin of a foid. I have been thinking about it for a hot minute but I just can't think of any moment that I even accidentally had skin to skin contact with a human female. They're supposed to be way softer too? Is this true? I thought it was bs?

I also can't remember.

Never, I am KHHV

When i came out of my mother's womb maybe

I have never even held a conversation with a foid other than family members or cashiers

Cannot remember. Even when a hot foid sits near me on public transport i get a rock hard boner, if i got touched by a foid i'd ejaculate in my pants and im not even joking

I can't recall any such situation

EDIT: In Physical Ed (PE/sports) class in grade 10, 10-11 years ago, the boys were FORCED to "dance" (some weird old dance) with females most were visibly disgusted to touch me one fat one pulled up her sleeve to not touch my hands the others were visibly disgusted and disinfected their hands just after. This of course doesn't count but it shows how much of a subhuman I am

Last edited:
Occasionally i touch female cashier's hands
But i guess that doesn't count, so the last real time was when i shook my female neighbour's hand 3 years ago

A foid handed something to me at work & our hands grazed for just a few seconds, yet it was enough to give me that "ouuuuuuuu" feeling: I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head for the rest of the day, fuck I am so touch-starved it's unreal.

Cannot remember. Even when a hot foid sits near me on public transport i get a rock hard boner, if i got touched by a foid i'd ejaculate in my pants and im not even joking
Holy shit do you never masturbate or what?

Foids only touch me when they cut my hair. It feels heavenly, slightly ticklish, suifuel thinking about it

I exchanged change with a foid in her late teens and I felt her hand, she had soft and buttery skin I legit went hard instantly almost jizzed myself.

Doctor's appointment like 2 weeks ago

Other than hugs (not actually skin to skin) with cousins/relatives I have not had skin to skin contact with a female for many years

When I was at a walk-in clinic a month ago

cant remembER tbh
probably nevER

other than hookers, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......hmmmm. Probably 7 years not counting family hugs

When was the last time you actually felt a woman's touch that isn't a family member. This can be as simple as a handshake or an accidental touch.

Me personally genuinely can't remember when I ever felt the skin of a foid. I have been thinking about it for a hot minute but I just can't think of any moment that I even accidentally had skin to skin contact with a human female. They're supposed to be way softer too? Is this true? I thought it was bs?
Good Lord...two years?

Do foid cashiers handing me change count?

3 years ago

Skin female alive and wear her skin (in Minecraft)
full

Maybe in kindergarten when they were forced to during some plays

Definitely never after the age of 6.

nevER touched a foid before

it can’t be after the age of 7 that’s for sure

I held a girls hand 6 months ago and hugged one three years ago :feelsaww:

We were at busy intersection and she (someone in my friend group) grabbed my hand since I was lagging behind. It was surprisingly warm and small. It is as far as I’m going to get though :fuk:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY MUST I MISS OUT ON HUMAN TOUCH.
Mogs me from mumbai to delhi
Although I didn’t particularly feel it all that much, I’ve heard that you can feel a girls pulse just from holding hands. I mean it was 6 months ago but I can still remember the painkiller like effect it had on my anxiety.

not skin but doctor it was :feelsohh::feelsbadman:

Many years ago, at my previous job. She always used to fist bump me, whenever we both seen each other at work. It was enough to make me go crazy and get oneitis, but in the end, the blackpill came to collect, when, one day, she showed me the chad she was stalking, on social media.

The place a go to workout the lady receptionist has to put on this plastic wristbands so she HAS to touch my skin, haven't workout in weeks though :feelsbadman:

Although I didn’t particularly feel it all that much, I’ve heard that you can feel a girls pulse just from holding hands. I mean it was 6 months ago but I can still remember the painkiller like effect it had on my anxiety.
Yet foids won't touch us to relieve our anxieties

OvER

Last edited:
I had a hand massage I don't normally get massage but a family member booked it and canceled so I went instead because they let me take the place. I don't remember the feeling of the woman who did it skin. She was about 50 years old not young. It was good massage but I need full arm massage to fix my elbow and shoulder. Maybe when I have money.