Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When was the last time you had irl friends?

shit flinger

• I have friends

• 1 year ago

• 2 years ago

• 3 years ago

• 5 years ago

• 10 years ago

• 10+ years grand wizard of solitude

Results are only viewable after voting.
ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
How did you even get irl friends? what was your experience like making them? Have you made any friends in your twenties?

6 years ago when I was still in education tbh

How did you even get irl friends? what was your experience like making them? Have you made any friends in your twenties?
Its hard to make friends after early highschool, after that all the social circles are all formed and you will always feel left out.

Around 5 years ago when I was still in school. :feelsbadman:

I have friends atm tbhtbh

10+ years ago. Fuck human scum.

When i still used to live in bikini bottom i had a friend named patrick,we were best buds

I have one friend.

Technically I have a small number of friends, but none with whom I meet up on any kind of regular basis. I met up with my best friend twice in the whole of last year. So for all intents and purposes, I am a loner.

The last time I had a group of friends with whom I went out on a regular basis was 7/8 years ago.

I talk to a few people as I'm still in education so yeah I have a few friends, but we don't meet outside of education.

Technically I have a small number of friends, but none with whom I meet up on any kind of regular basis. I met up with my best friend twice in the whole of last year. So for all intents and purposes, I am a loner.

The last time I had a group of friends with whom I went out on a regular basis was 7/8 years ago.
Pretty much the same tbh, people always avoid you when you aren't :chad: or are flithy rich.

My wank hand is my only current friend tbh

I don't want to be friends with you with him as your profile image :worryfeels:

i approached a guy in university with something like "let's do our best on x assignment, we did good last time" and met some people through him, we rarely met outside of the uni though and they had like NO girls in their circles, but it was something, only during highschool did i have actual outings with people

if i hadn't approached i would have been alone during all of college probably

Back in high school and looking back, I use the term “friend” loosely

I never had any problem to have friends.
My choice if at the moment I don't have one.
I don't miss it and I'm not planning to change it.

More than 6 years ago I had a friend. This guy now have a son and he is in a relationship i think. I dont know anythig about him since 5 yeara ago i think.

I go out with coworkers like once a month...not sure if I consider them friends.

Three years ago I had two distant friends who I hung out with once every 3-5 months