Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when was the last time you had a day when you felt excited about life?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
and what made you legit excited?

Life is like a neverending torture. Probably the day I die will be my best day hehe.
Ah not even the 15 times you fucked a gf of yours? Hmmm

Last week got on accutane hopefully it will clear up my subhumanity.

it depends, what kind of mood i am. i tend to change moods ,too often.

When a drunk girl flirted with me 6 months ago. :confused:

When I was younger and I went to Disney world. My mind still innocent to the world.

I honestly don't remember.

When I finally ordered the parts of the gaming PC i've been wanting for years

When I was still a blue pilled idiot in high school. I had a crush on a girl and would always looked forward to the class that I was in with her. Ironically it was also a time when I first swallowed the black pill, for she was talking about finally dating Chad. The rest of the year was Hell and I started skipping classes.

I'll get back to you on this.

Sometimes I'm excited to gymcel does that count, but for the most part I'm never thrilled about the day

I have been many times and it has ALWAYS been during at least 7 days nofap period and a strict 100% raw vegan mucusless diet. If i am not doing those things i am ususally suicidally depressed, anxious and angry at life and it's unfairness. The thing about that is that it's not true and the fog lifts when i do 7 days nofap and mucusless diet so i see how deluded i was.

Only time I was excited for life was when I was getting my balls drained back in 2011. Don't let normies tell you that you don't need sex to be happy.

atm im excited to get a job so I can buy weed, and to do acid with a guy I met

When I bought a new PC.

When I was 12, the day before christmas.

Many times but when you remove the cope

Never

when I slept for a whole day while on pills

So long ago that I dont remember.

Maybe before 2011 who knows

When I found out everyone eventually dies.

I haven't been truly excited in about 3 years

When I get good exam results i feel something good for a while.

Honestly thinking about potential jaw and chin implants get me exited now, but I also think I would be exited before a holiday.