Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when was the last time you 'exercised' ??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I haven't properly exercised in years,
when was the last time you exercised, any physical activity where your heartrate matched or exceeded 3 BPS

Last edited:
Yesterday
Hiked uphill into a hidden valley that was 4 miles above the city and then down the same path adding up to an 8 mile cardio workout

Yesterday
Hiked uphill into a hidden valley that was 4 miles above the city and then down the same path adding up to an 8 mile cardio workout
Mogger

Few weeks ago i was doing flys at the gym

I was walking slowly
I didn’t just straight up sprint for 8 miles through the mountains
I sit in my basement all day smoking weed and eating shit food. Mogs me :feels::feels::feels::feels:

I don't excercise.

I sit in my basement all day smoking weed and eating shit food. Mogs me :feels::feels::feels::feels:
I would be NEET if I had that option but I have to make my own money and my job requires me to be conditioned

I would be NEET if I had that option but I have to make my own money and my job requires me to be conditioned
How old are you?

Haven't done pushups for maybe two years

Don't know and don't care,i'm not trying to impress worthless foids anyway.

Can't remember. Hmm, maybe never?

Exercise is overrated. Just go for walks.

Yesterday
Use ankle weights to build frame never let them doubt your frame unless your a giga manlet

I only lift dumbbells every night, and take walks

Two days ago I did some push ups and pull ups.

its been about 2.5 years ago since i exercised seriously
im planning on getting back on track soon
Don't know and don't care,i'm not trying to impress worthless foids anyway.
cope . staying healthy doesn not mean that youre trying to impress foids

Last edited:
today
I do light exercise at an outdoor gym in a park near me and sometimes light jogging

Yesterday, and I will again today

20201202 192955

I'd like to start exercising but I'd have start shaving or trimming my armpit hair (smells really bad) and showering more than once a day.

I haven't properly exercised in years,
when was the last time you exercised, any physical activity where your heartrate matched or exceeded 3 BPS
180bpm? You fucking me right now?

30 minutes ago

Yesterday.

Bloated basement cels disgust me.

Few years ago. The thought of going to the gym weighs my mind every day though

Yesterday.

Thank you. I was gonna say , you don’t have to be an elite bodybuilder, but being black pilled doesn’t mean you don’t have to take care of your own health smh

Excersize is a normie trait. If @Sigma can do an 8 mile hike easily I can already tell you he isn't meant to be here. Post a pic of your face fakecel.
Yesterday.

Thank you. I was gonna say , you don’t have to be an elite bodybuilder, but being black pilled doesn’t mean you don’t have to take care of your own health smh
I hate incels that value excersize. You arent blackpilled enough to be here.

masturbating doesn't count faggots

Excersize is a normie trait. If @Sigma can do an 8 mile hike easily I can already tell you he isn't meant to be here. Post a pic of your face fakecel
Exercise (especially in nature or isolation) is a common cope with many incels. And that hike wasn't easy for me due to the steep incline of the trail.
I hate incels that don't
:feelsYall:

yesterday I imagined my punching bag is a foid

What's the point of living?
What does make you get up in the morning?

I've been going to the gym 4 times a week for 15 years. And it w-was worth it bros,