Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When was the last time you even had a genuine conversation with a girl?

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
Not including family of course.

I just realised it's been about 6 months since I last had a decent conversation with a girl. Girl I spoke to was someone at a charity store who was 22 and autistic, we both had some of the same taste in music, but that was it. I've tried to go back to the store to see but she's never there so I gave up. It's been even longer since I last hugged a girl too..about three years? Fucking Hell...

Meanwhile there's people my age out there who can talk to, hug, hold hands with, and have sex with girls, every week. Even every day for some. How fucking miserable is it that I have to miss out on these fulfilling and important milestones in life just because I have "a few things wrong with me" (ie society anxiety, autism, depression)...

It really is fucking over.

A couple days ago; I had to reprimand some female for messing up at her job. If I’m not careful, I fear I’ll be fired for “hating women” like that other guy, so I’ve become more lenient.

I can't remember, so it's probably been years since my last genuine conversation with a w*man.

8 years ago

Fuuuuck.

...I'm really sorry man. All I can say is, you're strong for not giving up, even if you have been so out-of-touch for so long. I'd probably off-myself if I went longer than a few years without even speaking to a woman.

Fuuuuck.

...I'm really sorry man. All I can say is, you're strong for not giving up, even if you have been so out-of-touch for so long. I'd probably off-myself if I went longer than a few years without even speaking to a woman.

You can go on DeviantArt to find women there at least to talk to. Comment on artworks and do best you can to engage in conversation with the artist.

You can go on DeviantArt to find women there at least to talk to. Comment on artworks and do best you can to engage in conversation with the artist.
also youtube channels / girls with few subscribers

Not memeing, never. Every single conversation with a girl consists of 1-2 word sentences and they are always about school/work and no more than 30 sec long. I am incapable of talking with girls, I must be fucked in the head or something because I can talk with guys with no problems and do it on regular basis.

Not including family of course.
Meanwhile there's people my age out there who can talk to, hug, hold hands with, and have sex with girls, every week. Even every day for some. How fucking miserable is it that I have to miss out on these fulfilling and important milestones in life just because I have "a few things wrong with me" (ie society anxiety, autism, depression)...

It really is fucking over.
It's terrible man. You know those people who easily get into relatioships and we sit here year after year alone.

Not memeing, never. Every single conversation with a girl consists of 1-2 word sentences and they are always about school/work and no more than 30 sec long. I am incapable of talking with girls, I must be fucked in the head or something because I can talk with guys with no problems and do it on regular basis.
you arent alone man except i can talk to girls but eventually the facade wears off either after first interaction or second and i start showing my inexperience with women/shitsocialskills

If you mean casual small talk then it is like 3 or 4 years ago.

you arent alone man except i can talk to girls but eventually the facade wears off either after first interaction or second and i start showing my inexperience with women/shitsocialskills
Do you also over think everything? I think part of the problem for me is that I prepare every sentence in my head and it comes out robotic and retarded, and after that, I usually notice that I sound fucked up and bail. Only happens with girls, even fucking cashiers I prepare my sentences while standing in line.. is there a cure for this? besides rope

All my conversations with women never go past ice breaking or small talk. I think the last time i've had full on conversations with the opposite gender was talking to some of my favorite teachers in highschool, but that's about it.
I think a large reason for it is because you would have to actively seek out and talk to a woman even extroverted ones, whereas if i'm acquantinces with a friendly extroverted guy usually they'll be the one to strike up conversation. I'm not much of an initiator, though I have tried to initiate conversations with girls (Just to be friendly) but it's exhausting trying to force a conversation to continue both when you and that person have no chemistry and when the other person isn't really interested in continuing it, so I eventually just give up.

If we're just talking small talk though then literally just yesterday, it's unavoidable since i'm a cashier.

Do you also over think everything? I think part of the problem for me is that I prepare every sentence in my head and it comes out robotic and retarded, and after that, I usually notice that I sound fucked up and bail. Only happens with girls, even fucking cashiers I prepare my sentences while standing in line.. is there a cure for this? besides rope
i dont overthink i wing it and end up going mute/acting awkward / not knowing what to say next because im a loser i dont do shit / as for overthinking you can probably get some medicine for that from a doctor.../ use humility/ and say whatever you want..

irl: 5 years ago, maybe?, online: yesterday (catfished a grill for nudes)

Attachments

• 1512757475483.jpg
    1512757475483.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 91
a few days ago. a guy stopped me for charity work,but as pulled away so his female colugue, begrudgingly took over

Last week. I talked to a girl in my class.

haha I've never had a conversation with a girl, ever

2011 so 7 years ago

>conversation with girl

hahaha fucking fakecels, a girl has literally never even glanced in my general direction

if a girl can even bear talking to you and having a "conversation" you're probably just some autist who's not ugly