Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you cried?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
And for what reason?

2 months ago, I think. For being a depressed, lonely incel.

A few months ago

I cry almost every night, mostly from the constant pain and agony of loneliness and depression.

around 4 years ago. not sure why exactly, I think there was no big reason

4 years ago when I was bullied by coworkers

1 month ago. The reason was because my father just died, and I cried when I saw him dead in the hospital bed. I also cried a little when looking through old photos of stuff we did and when I took the cover off of his muscle car and prepared it for the first drive ever without him. He was my best friend in life and we did lots of cool car stuff and outdoor projects together. I miss him like crazy. Before this, I hadn’t cried in around a year because I’m mostly numb.

I don't remember. A long time ago.

1 month ago. The reason was because my father just died, and I cried when I saw him dead in the hospital bed. I also cried a little when looking through old photos of stuff we did and when I took the cover off of his muscle car and prepared it for the first drive ever without him. He was my best friend in life and we did lots of cool car stuff and outdoor projects together. I miss him like crazy. Before this, I hadn’t cried in around a year because I’m mostly numb.
My deepest condolences, brocel. I hope you feel better now here on the forums.

il_fullxfull.3822400254_bik0.jpg

never im a real nigga

About a year ago

My deepest condolences, brocel. I hope you feel better now here on the forums.

il_fullxfull.3822400254_bik0.jpg
Thanks man. It’s been rough. I’m glad I found this forum though, because socializing with all the Bria on here makes things less lonely. I will always be grateful for my father and how much cool stuff we did together. He actually bought the 1971 Camaro in 2010 and took me to car shows in it since then. Truly some incredible childhood memories. Little did we know that the car show we went to in August 2023 would be the last one ever he would attend

aww, that was really sad to read. I'm sorry for your loss

Last month, I was crying because my brain had to remind me once again that I'll never fit in anywhere and have a gf.

Maybe like when i was 12

5 months ago but I don’t remember