Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you cried?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
For me it was a few moments ago just got lost on thought thinking about the past, like way back in my childhood. Just a random memory of an interaction with a teacher/classmate.

And then you quickly but vividly surf back through the series of memories that brought you to this point and just think “fuck, :feelsbadman:

it’s been years fortunately

Hope it will never happened

I cringe sometimes thinking how I was bluepill but that’s it

Don't remember but years and years ago,crying is a fakecel trait tbh,because if you are a truecel you can't cry anymore because you've been traumatized so much that you've become numb to pain and suffering.
Remember when my pos,subhuman father died,didn't cried,didn't even feel sad about it.

A few years ago I think. I've felt really bad but have never actually felt like crying tbh.

years ago. I don't feel like crying, I just suppress everything

I don't think I've actually cried in at least 5-10 years; not even when my grandma died in 2015. After a certain point, I've come to hate crying because it feels like I'm inviting others to exploit me in my weakened state.:society:

A few days ago o saw the movie

The time travelers wife...

Lots of stuff I'll never have in that flick

Same
Memories [UWSL]of my adolescence will haunt me to death. [/UWSL]I feel dead inside.

Last edited:
A bit more than a decade.

A few months ago when I catfished this girl on Tinder and it finally set in the only way I can get a girl to talk to me is to pretend to be someone else.