Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time that you were invited to a party?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
For myself, the answer would be never. I went to my senior prom alone, I drank in the dorms with other truecels during college - but that is it.

there was no last time

i have never been invited to parties

Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

Yes, it is an incel trait. Ugly males never get invited to parties, we are subhumans.

For the crime of being born ugly. How can incels believe in God?

Because foids don't give you validation - therefore, neither foids or males want you around. :feelsrope:
fuck thos world ngl

Occasionally my family and I are invited to a relative's birthday party.

Outside of family relationships, I think the last time I was invited to a party was in 2019. A high school acquaintance invited me to his birthday party.

during my freshman year of highschool some dumbass made some "invitation" on his story telling kids to pull up to his house which was some run down trailer park that looked like some meth head dolt spun around and turned into the Tasmanian devil and just ransacked the shit

anyways i pull up because my cousin was nice and gave me a ride and theses kids drunk up all the beer and smoked all the weed (not that i wanted to do any of that because of religion and no need to do so)

it was a lame little bonfire with nothing special about it besides normies and chadlites kissing foids while no one talked to me not even so much as acknowledge me aside from one kid saying i basically looked like a glowie when he said in his hillybilly ass accent "you look like you gonna take a pacture!" and i left that shit hella early

when i went to school the next morning one of the kids from the party said that I was the most awkward kid there

I've never been invited to anything. Except when they needed an extra head to split the bill. Like a karaoke room.

I've never been invited to anything. Except when they needed an extra head to split the bill. Like a karaoke room.
I have never even been invited to a birthday party, maybe in elementary school I went to a few, but none as a teenager or adult.

Once in middle school around 03 or 04, It was a friend's party and that was the first time I went to one and that was it

In the end of the semester, last December
There were like a dozen of people from my class

This month, to my brother's party :feelsLightsaber:

This month, to my brother's party :feelsLightsaber:
For real