Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion when was the first time you realized you were ugly?

15 lol, I didnt understand why everyone hated me before then because i was so sheltered from the internet.

I think im not ugly, but im short too skinny and have too much of a babyface

5th grade, when my oneitis rejected me and publically humiliated me in front of the whole grade on valentines day, then agreed to be another guys valentine later that day.
mine was in first year of middle school when girls would always try to avoid me and not talk to me and then i looked at myself in the mirror for a good 2 hours and realized how ugly i was

about age 12 when i was called ugly by foids

I always knew I was ugly.

When I was 10 years old and took pictures of myself.

When I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was 14 years old when I realised I was ugly, but I wasn't fully blackpilled until I was 22.

Always knew deep down and went from there.

When you are in your 30's and everyone who has known you your whole life never question or ask why your single..it says it all.

What happened?
Nothing dramatic. I looked for answers about my lack of success with women. /r9k/ and r/Braincels blackpilled me. I had already had my fair share of rejection, bullying and social isolation. The lookism studies just validated my lived experience.

Middle school

Kindergarten
I was a gigachad as a child.

6-10 were the best years of my life.

I mogged eevrybody and lowinhibmogged the entire school.

How did it go so wrong...

When I took a selfie of myself and inverted it

When I took a selfie and it looked like the back of a spoon.

At 14, I never thought about it that much until at some point it hit me, took a while to realize it

Last edited:
Elementary school

7, a little foid brought cuck middle school relatives to beat me for no reason (never seen her in my life before)

Everytime I sat with a group of guys at school and girls would talk to them and not me