Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When was the first time you realised the Blackpill?

Indogcel

Indogcel

Greycel
My first time was during 11th grade in High School where this Chinese friend of mine (ugly, acne, short height, single eyelids, fat) who tried so hard to moneymaxx by being the popular kids' paypig. Ive also seen him go on literal """"dates"""" with this annoying foid and bought her fkn Iphone accesories. He had a crush on this cute girl in class and brought her flowers to class with some chocolate and she got so pissed she threw the flowers in the bin and went the fuck out of the classroom. Absolutely brutal. (the girl was an insane Shawn Mendes fan so obv she'd get pissed when some ricecel like him was pursuing her instead of cute white boys JFL). Everyone would bully him and since he had mantits boys would come and grope them. I tried talking some sense into him and getting him to atleast go to the gym but he'd always go back to his old ways and he even tried bullying me or manning up against me infront of everyone else. Therefore I dont have sympathy for him but it really opened my eyes and I finished highschool without harm by being invisible and barely talking to anyone. For now Im just hoping I can finish university and careermaxx as a sailor or sth and connect with my seafarer ancestors

Please use paragraphs

Brutal, but he seems to be a cuck, JFL at pampering a random foid

Meh It;s really short tbh (like my height). It's over for ESLcels
Brutal, but he seems to be a cuck, JFL at pampering a random foid
Idk what he is but he's like every -maxx combined into one, JFL at that time he tried to thugmaxx and when he spoke in english it was fkn ghetto black english.

Last edited:
Careermaxxing is a cope tbh. Why do you want to careermax? To be a betabux for some foid? To travel and be miserable in "exotic" places? Or to be able to buy some crap that you won't use cuz you're depressed? Or to fuck a hooker that despises you but pretends to like you cuz you're paying her? What's the point of craeermaxxing?

Careermaxx is a cope tbh. Why do you want to careermax? To be a betabux for some foid? To travel and be miserable in "exotic" places? Or to be able to buy some crap that you won't use cuz you're depressed? Or to fuck a hooker that despises you but pretends to like you cuz you're paying her? What's the point of craeermaxxing?
Mostly because I want materialistic items to fill the void inside my heart

Mostly because I want materialistic items to fill the void inside my heart
They won't. I have everything I could want. PS4 pro with countless games, mac pro, a PC, raspberry pi 4, iPad, iPhone 11, steam acc with many games, origin acc with many games, a fleshlight, books, strategy games, a comfy gaming chair, and many other things that I forgot about. I does not help. Yet, suicide is always on my mind. I constantly have the urge to shoot myself or jump infront of a moving train.

Yang Wenli avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back