Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was last time you shared a bed with someone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I last shared a bed with someone in March 2003 on a school holiday in Paris, I had to sleep with classmate boy.

Last night :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Heres a Pic:
20200909 155511

I honestly never have, not even with relatives when we were kids.

Funny thing that. It's like every night when I go to sleep it's practice for when I go into the grave.

I had a sleepover with my best friend years ago. We where talking and he got up from the air mattress and got in my bed. It was comfy tbh.

When I was 8 my brother, mom and I stood overnight at her female friend's who had a daughter. I, bro and she slept together in one bed.

My doll every night! :heart:

Real person? Probably 20 years, longer than a good chunk of the board have been alive. @JohnWickCel

My doll every night! :heart:

Real person? Probably 20 years, longer than a good chunk of the board have been alive. @JohnWickCel
If you remember the year 2000 here you are a relic

Not any more. Her name is Satanichia McDowell
Nice name, treat her good tho, too many broken relationships today, I saw in news recently in Japan they have funerals

I had a sleepover with my best friend years ago. We where talking and he got up from the air mattress and got in my bed. It was comfy tbh.

Faggots.co

When I was 8 my brother, mom and I stood overnight at her female friend's who had a daughter. I, bro and she slept together in one bed.
:chad: :banhammer:

I share with bed bugs sometimes.

When I went camping in 2014. We had only 2 inflatable beds. My parents slept in one while I shared the other with my sister.

years ago with my mother , 1 night

If parents don't count, never

I last shared a bed with someone in March 2003 on a school holiday in Paris, I had to sleep with classmate boy.
That’s pretty homosexual don’t you think.

Never, not even pets or parets/siblings

i was probably between 10-12 when i shared a bed with my grandpa. i moved around too much and made too much noise so he got up and just paced back and forth all night and didn't even sleep. he was so pissed off the next morning and told my mom that he would never share a bed with me ever again.

this was 20+ years ago. i won't say it gave me a phobia but when i hit my teens a lot of family members would say stuff about my sleeping habits so i never wanted to sleep in front of classmates or friends or at other people's houses at all. never even been to a sleepover (i mean i've never been invited but that's besides the point)

Probably around 11~12 with my dad