Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News When wagecucks snap and take action

Is being a retail subhuman wageslave like him is something to avoid?

• Yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1537156937212645376

28 year old Joshua Johnson killed 17 year old Riley Whitelaw in the Walgreens they worked together in Colorado Springs, Colorado on June 11th in a breakroom where she fought for her life (he killed her with brute force) .

The wagecuck kept getting getting rejected by the 17 year old and couldn’t take no for an answer. Once Riley boyfriend started working at the same Walgreens it was only a matter of time before he snapped.

Full article here: https://www.fox21news.com/news/crime/blood-everywhere-details-on-walgreens-murder-scene/

Last edited:
Retail is big gay. Hated every second I worked in retail.

its better to neet than to work at retail

Based wagecuck for once jfl

Perfect, a dead foid :feelzez:

Will he get letters like Meeks ?

@Ducky Was it worth it?
Not at all. Retail job is hell. Only retards stay in retail so your managers are guaranteed to be retards who stuck around long enough and whines loud enough. I recommend NEET over retail any day.

Note how they're always ugly. If he was Chad he wouldn't have to do this.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1537156937212645376

28 year old Joshua Johnson killed 17 year old Riley Whitelaw in the Walgreens they worked together in Colorado Springs, Colorado on June 11th in a breakroom where she fought for her life (he killed her with brute force) .

The wagecuck kept getting getting rejected by the 17 year old and couldn’t take no for an answer. Once Riley boyfriend started working at the same Walgreens it was only a matter of time before he snapped.

Full article here: https://www.fox21news.com/news/crime/blood-everywhere-details-on-walgreens-murder-scene/

Age cucks are going to say :soy:wUt DoEs a 28 year old wAnT wItH a 17 year old :soy:

She would have wanted his advances if he was a 28 year old Chad

How did he kill her?

Yes you should avoid being a low paid wageslave working in retail, especially at that age. Its fine to do this kind of job in your late teens or early twenties but at 28 that shit will be depressing as fuck and will make you feel miserable and humiliated which is probably why he went ER on her, its all those pent up emotions of feeling like a loser.

Joshua johnson

Foid on the right

I don’t know how I feel about this, mainly because I don’t make advances towards anyone at work…

I can live without having a coworker GF. However, I don’t deal well with people treating me different like I’m a subhuman. I’d never kill them, but… I do resent most of those coworkers, foids and normies alike.

In a nutshell, I just stopped being a team player and just started working under my will, becoming cold and indifferent, and avoidant. You see. They’re already dead to me.

I feared what’d happen if I kept working and went superego, but I guess it’s not so bad after all… I just doorslammed them hard. My anger was part of grief, and now… I’m done grieving.

Last edited:
Being a wagecuck l absolutely sucks. Been there, done that and it’s awful. I always knew people were stupid but it’s compelled exemplified while working in a store. You realize how selfish customers are to your personal space and how snotty coworkers are because they are dinosaurs who never tried escaping that place of work.

Don’t know how to feel about this right now. On the fence with it to be honest. I am not going to make any comment about the murder.
This isn’t her, though. They do look similar but it’s not the same foid. The murder took place in Colorado but I found this foid (in the TikTok picture) on Instagram. Some of their posts have been location tagged and many are in Toronto, Canada.
C61B9449 7C4B 4269 B871 015F458D24E7
This TikTok bitch looks like a slut with an asshole Chad boyfriend.
A922EF83 DC17 478B AB38 CC1667E8D86C
[UWSL]Actually, after going through her stories, it looks like a different guy. 15 weeks ago was when the first post of those two was made so that’s about the beginning of this year. The TikTok was made at the end of last year. So either she’s fucking two guys at once (which wouldn’t be surprising - I mean [/UWSL]look[UWSL] at her) or she broke up with one guy and got another dude within a month. Fucking bitch.[/UWSL]

That chad should be hanged and burned alive at the same time the fucking whore deserved it too bad the brocel didn’t get fuck all her holes first :reeeeee:
news article reads out like an episode of detective conan

strange enough he never got called out or anything from police for trying to get with the minor until he killed her

So if he was Chad and it was a different girl…:feelsLSD:
It’s almost as if the real world isn’t as hysterical or prone to acting like an overbearing nanny as the soy soaked, far leftist controlled and dominated, Jew pozzed internets! :soy::feels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sorry brocels but I had to laugh, what a difference in SMV like the distance from earth to mars

Fat , ugly, balding , low wages,late twenties
What did he expect:feelshaha:?

It’s literally a 17years old Stacy, he Have nothing to propose to her, worst , all he proposes, she want none of it

Lifefuel. May she rest in piss.

this dumb fuck killed a whore and now he will never get a foid, based and retardpilled

I hate to see it tbh, call me a bluepiller all you like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back