Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When ugly girl got lucky - Female FA edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
Following this thread, you can't make this shit up.

"I'm such an ugly and foreveralone girl" :teehee:

First off is his description: he’s tall, athletic looking, clean cut, tan, dark hair and dark eyes, and smart. He has a nice face and is objectively probably the best looking guy in the office.

Later

Hey guys, I was dating a good looking attractive guy until he dumped me for not finding my body attractive enough. I want to hear your experiences with the attractive opposite sex.

There is no need to read the rest, you get the idea.

"Yeah silly in-incels, Ch-chad dumped her".

Not shit, can she hit the gym as you always say to unattractive men?

Now imagine the opposite. The caricatural "neckbeard" dating and fucking a good looking girl. Even for a short period of time, how it is realistic?
People would think he's keeping her on drugs non stop.

One of the many reasons, WOMEN CAN NOT BE INCEL.

jfl how they just destroy any male dominant community with their attention whoring

Go LH (locust horde)

2AB1BF90 AC38 47BD B07F 4E9F0ADD1B34

So called ugly girls never actually face any issues getting laid or an LRT

Males find a myriad of female phenotypes attractive. Females literally can’t lose in the dating scene, they always have inherent value.

This is one of the things I kept thinking for the longest time. I cannot even hope to fuck a Stacy, not even one night stand where she's so drunk she can't walk. (not talking about scenario where she's passed out)

It would be one of the things that would keep me trying, give me some hope. Hell even a girl slightly out of my league. Nope, it's date down by 2+ points(which in my case is either fat or deformed) or nothing.
:feelsclown:

I hate foids so much.

Foids would rather be Chad's cum sock than in a relationship with their looksmatch.

And these are the one's you're expected to accept as partners. When they were like totally finding trying to find themselves, and now they DEFINITELY know they didn't want whatever "that" was. :feelsclown: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: Foids are a fucking joke

70% of men her age are single. Fucking lying fucking whore rejects them despite being her looksmatch or better.

Femcel, FA, etc larps should be banned from reddit for being garbage. And why the fuck isn't a subreddit dedicated to stalking others and bullying (IT) banned??

Rage hank